Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
ill miss someone calling gabgab <3 Hope to keep in touch kaylelelel!! I love youuuuu :3

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika

i thought i'd be the next cheapsh0t. i thought i could continue on dealing with childish drama over a game for ten year olds. but i was wrong.
so here i am, writing my resignation thread. i've wanted to do this for a while, but i stayed because i felt bad for the staff team. but, im not leaving cause of the owner or anyone. im leaving cause i have other things to worry about : ^ ) i left cause depressions been after me for over five years and pika is just making it worse.
maybe you'll see me around, but if you need me you can dm me on discord or twitter.

lastly, shout out to the people that pretended to care, all my ex friends, and all my friends that got ipbanned and blacklisted. u guys rock.

i had major writers block while doing this but whatever

Good luck with your life, kayle.
You was a great staff. Thanks for everything that you done for us.
We will dont forget you. <3

-Epic

Matik212

Kaylee was like that older sibling that snuck you candy after bed time, like that sibling who dissed you every time but you knew she loved you.

Kaylee my R.O.D.
Ily kaylee don't be a stranger

OP
OP
kaylee

kaylee

Veteran
Kaylee was like that older sibling that snuck you candy after bed time, like that sibling who dissed you every time but you knew she loved you.

Kaylee my R.O.D.
Ily kaylee don't be a stranger

<3<3<3

Opticlulz

Veteran
I had to log on just to show some love to the first person I met upon becoming staff. It's finally over now.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Ah bye Kayleee. I cri evrytim ;( Still remember when you helped me with my old friend and my sadness at that point. Will miss you rexyyy :(

EzGarry

Pika Lover
It' better to leave the staff team at this point rather to stay. You make a good decision, kaylee!
hope ya get well.

Cloudz

I guess i had to log on and show some love to the person who welcomed me into the community when i first got staff last year, you drae skitz optic and i were like the closest friends, then we all split apart, and i really miss the old days but ig we cant really go back as hard as we would want to.
Either way, reply to me pls i love you

Status
Not open for further replies.