Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Campers in Build UHC are ruining the game

egeakan

Pika Member
IGN
egeakan
I'm tired of campers in practise. They always build up, and when I do the same, they bowspam and do everything in their small noob mind to win by camping. Then what's the point of practise?? Also it says in the rules that camping in practise is bannable. So I got a few screenshots of 2 campers in practise. I somehow won against them, but it's still annoying to deal with people who build up.Ekran Görüntüsü (29).pngEkran Görüntüsü (29).pngEkran Görüntüsü (31).pngEkran Görüntüsü (34).pngEkran Görüntüsü (33).png

OP
OP
E

egeakan

Pika Member
IGN
egeakan
Also I forgot too mention; the text at the top left(which is togglesneak and togglesprint) can be edited, im not hacking

OP
OP
E

egeakan

Pika Member
IGN
egeakan
I'm tired of campers in practise. They always build up, and when I do the same, they bowspam and do everything in their small noob mind to win by camping. Then what's the point of practise?? Also it says in the rules that camping in practise is bannable. So I got a few screenshots of 2 campers in practise. I somehow won against them, but it's still annoying to deal with people who build up.View attachment 19495View attachment 19495View attachment 19496View attachment 19497View attachment 19498
you can report them on player report with a video
How do you report like that? The forums is the only place to report people afaik

AltroG

Legendary Pika
IGN
AltroG
Hey egeakan,
If you see anyone breaking the rules, report him/her (here). Wait patiently until a staff member checks the footage and reply.
Thanks for making PikaNetwork a better place for everyone.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I agree with your opinion. Though, you seem very suspicious.
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ