Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Can u pls add ranked bedwars mode plssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergent_Ghauri

Pika Member
IGN
Sergent_Ghauri
Minecraft username:
Sergent_Ghauri​

Suggestion:
Can u pls add ranked bedwars mode plssssssssssss​

Detailed description:
i like accentra but it gives me 300 ping so it is unplayable and its rbw sections empty so i wnt my fav server to be the best so i am suggesting u this so i can play rbw with others except for waiting for a titan to st a game and m pls make a channel in dc where u can filter elo wise and make an elo lb and system like hypixel this will surely boost ur server for being best cracked rbw server​

Reason(s):
Because i love rbw but acentra i get 300 ms so cant play there and this is my main server so :D GL and i wish u accept this :D

Example(s):
Hypixel​

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
-1, pika ranked bedwars exists, also, im pretty sure mentioning other servers isnt allowed in a suggestion

HHHYT

Minecraft username:
Sergent_Ghauri

Suggestion:
Can u pls add ranked bedwars mode plssssssssssss

Detailed description:
i like accentra but it gives me 300 ping so it is unplayable and its rbw sections empty so i wnt my fav server to be the best so i am suggesting u this so i can play rbw with others except for waiting for a titan to st a game and m pls make a channel in dc where u can filter elo wise and make an elo lb and system like hypixel this will surely boost ur server for being best cracked rbw server

Reason(s):
Because i love rbw but acentra i get 300 ms so cant play there and this is my main server so :D GL and i wish u accept this :D

Example(s):
Hypixel
hey bruh, you from Saudi? im from oman

Flame__

Legendary Pika
IGN
Flame_Was_Taken
hey bruh, you from Saudi? im from oman
um, no? im not from saudi, also what does this have to do with ur suggestion, none the less minecraft

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello Sergent_Ghauri,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • It would be too toxic and cheater-infested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.