Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP can you remove the lag or lower our ms because we lag even though we have our own wifi and no matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GateOPssss12

Banned
Minecraft username:
GateOPssss​

Suggestion:
can you remove the lag or lower our ms because we lag even though we have our own wifi and no matter what we do it really lags it doesn't drop by 100 or 50 it always admits ping here in the philippines is 250 or 200 the ping here is very lagg almost We can't play properly if you fix our ping here in the philippines, I thank you​

Detailed description:
I hope you can fix it here in the philippines because we players can hardly play because of the lag, we just want the ping to be fixed so we can play properly​

Reason(s):
to be honest, I can't really play sometimes with the lag because we always end up dead in the lag​

D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
GateOPssss

Suggestion:
can you remove the lag or lower our ms because we lag even though we have our own wifi and no matter what we do it really lags it doesn't drop by 100 or 50 it always admits ping here in the philippines is 250 or 200 the ping here is very lagg almost We can't play properly if you fix our ping here in the philippines, I thank you

Detailed description:
I hope you can fix it here in the philippines because we players can hardly play because of the lag, we just want the ping to be fixed so we can play properly

Reason(s):
to be honest, I can't really play sometimes with the lag because we always end up dead in the lag
I don't understand how pika will reduce the ping

;-;

Gods_Plan_

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
GateOPssss

Suggestion:
can you remove the lag or lower our ms because we lag even though we have our own wifi and no matter what we do it really lags it doesn't drop by 100 or 50 it always admits ping here in the philippines is 250 or 200 the ping here is very lagg almost We can't play properly if you fix our ping here in the philippines, I thank you

Detailed description:
I hope you can fix it here in the philippines because we players can hardly play because of the lag, we just want the ping to be fixed so we can play properly

Reason(s):
to be honest, I can't really play sometimes with the lag because we always end up dead in the lag
It depends where you live according to your distance from the Server country.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GateOPssss12,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not a proper suggestion
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.