Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars cant throw items in the void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
IGN
darkmaterlllll
Minecraft Username:
darkmaterlllll​

Suggestion:
cant throw items in the void.​

Detailed description:
i know this might not be uniqeu but its still a small thing that can change everything when player is knocked in the void they cant throw away they're materials so that the person who kille them gets therye stuff.​

Reason(s):
bc if they have like 16 emeralds and like 9 diamonds they're frown in the void they throw away they're stuff and welp yea its sad.​

Hellific

Veteran
IGN
Hellific
I know some bedwars servers has this feature but I personally think it's both annoying - when you get thrown and can't throw the items or when you kill someone but don't get their materials. I think it should remain as it is, I really wouldn't like my opponent if I get thrown get all my materials, it will provide a big boost to them especially if I have tons of materials, so yeah -1 from me.

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
IGN
darkmaterlllll
ok im not gana argue with you ok but you have an ender chest but your opinion is yours to keep

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
darkmaterlllll

Suggestion:
cant throw items in the void.

Detailed description:
i know this might not be uniqeu but its still a small thing that can change everything when player is knocked in the void they cant throw away they're materials so that the person who kille them gets therye stuff.

Reason(s):
bc if they have like 16 emeralds and like 9 diamonds they're frown in the void they throw away they're stuff and welp yea its sad.
U can't change the way u play the game wdym

OP
OP
darkmaterlll

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
IGN
darkmaterlllll
either way its goin to get denied so it dosent matter

peg2

Legendary Pika
+1
just stating my opinion, yeah its pretty annoying honestly, and it's your own fault to die and fed the enemy your materials..

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
+1
just stating my opinion, yeah its pretty annoying honestly, and it's your own fault to die and fed the enemy your materials..
B r u h u joking right?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
It is not the priority atleast.

M

MiracleWolf

+1

i dont see a reason why not to add this? I mean, you should be getting whatever resources the player you killed has anyways.

tlang

Veteran
Hello darkmaterlll,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.