Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Categorizing and Clarifying the Rule section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
Categorizing and Clarifying the Rule section.

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

You may notice that some of the rules on https://pika-network.net/rules are quite unspecified or unorganized and I believe we should do something about it. I have suggested a proper way to explain the rules for the players. I believe that we should make a proper category for gamemode rules, global rules or forum rules for the server with understandable offenses. Feel free to comment or add something here on the thread if you think I miss some details.​

Reason(s):
This is helpful for players and other new players when they first join the forums and read the rules. This is also helpful for new staff members who are quite confused on punishing players.​

Example(s):
For example, finding the rule about advertising and their other types of them. There are some punishment regarding advertising where it is beyond confusing and cannot be understand by new players.

MouraThat

Veteran
My suggestion would be for each gamemmode on the forums, that we have a post on each sub-forum where they have the rules for that game mode + generic rules

JerryMine

The Pika
petition for owners to add gamemode-based rules such as griefing in creative is 31 day IP ban

Hellific

Veteran
+1, quite a reasonable suggestion. I mean yeah it would make it tons more easier for new members and new staff members.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
bump ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

no
bump ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1
Am I late to the party????

Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

no

UpperGround

Great Reporter

no
yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
What yes and what no????⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yes
What yes and what no????⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika

yes
NO. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

UpperGround

Great Reporter

no.
NO. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika

no.
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below:
Why no?? Ofcourse YES.

M

MiracleWolf

MAYBE

Status
Not open for further replies.