Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Forums Categorizing and Clarifying the Rule section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
Categorizing and Clarifying the Rule section.

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

You may notice that some of the rules on https://pika-network.net/rules are quite unspecified or unorganized and I believe we should do something about it. I have suggested a proper way to explain the rules for the players. I believe that we should make a proper category for gamemode rules, global rules or forum rules for the server with understandable offenses. Feel free to comment or add something here on the thread if you think I miss some details.​

Reason(s):
This is helpful for players and other new players when they first join the forums and read the rules. This is also helpful for new staff members who are quite confused on punishing players.​

Example(s):
For example, finding the rule about advertising and their other types of them. There are some punishment regarding advertising where it is beyond confusing and cannot be understand by new players.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username
TryHardMarktin

Suggestion:
Categorizing and Clarifying the Rule section.

Detailed description:
Hello everyone,

You may notice that some of the rules on https://pika-network.net/rules are quite unspecified or unorganized and I believe we should do something about it. I have suggested a proper way to explain the rules for the players. I believe that we should make a proper category for gamemode rules, global rules or forum rules for the server with understandable offenses. Feel free to comment or add something here on the thread if you think I miss some details.

Reason(s):
This is helpful for players and other new players when they first join the forums and read the rules. This is also helpful for new staff members who are quite confused on punishing players.

Example(s):
For example, finding the rule about advertising and their other types of them. There are some punishment regarding advertising where it is beyond confusing and cannot be understand by new players.
bumpy bumpy

Jerrymine extremely gae and he spreads his gaeness wherever he goes

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
+1ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
We have recently updated our rules, punishments and explanations of rules. Everything is clearer and more clarified now than it was before.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.