Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Champion Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmtPro_

Banned
Username:
SmtPro

Suggestion:
Champion Kit

Detailed description:
Champion kit :- Iron Helmet (prot 3) , Iron Chestplate (prot 2) , Iron Leggings (prot 2) , Iron Boots (prot 3 and feather falling 3) , Diamond Sword (Sharpness 2) , Fishing Rod (unbreaking 3) And 16 Bread.

Reason(s):
I think champion rank deserves a kit.

It would be good to have a kit for champion aswell.
Actual Reason :- Champion Rank Doesn’t Have That Many Good Perks so I Guess It Deserves A Kit.

Example(s):
Example in Detailed Description

Last edited:

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No way sharp 3 diamond axe that just cheating , champions will set normal mode and get guaranteed wins.
This is just way too op.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
SmtPro

Suggestion:
Champion Kit

Detailed description:
Champion kit :- Iron Helmet (prot 3 and unbreking 3) , Iron Chestplate (prot 3 and unbreaking 3) , Iron Leggings (prot 3 and unbreaking 3) , Iron Boots (prot 3 and unbreaking 3) , Diamond Axe (Sharpness 3) , Fishing Rod (unbreaking 3) And 16 Bread.

Reason(s):
I think champion rank deserves a kit.

It would be good to have a kit for champion aswell.

Example(s):
Example in Detailed Description
-1 bro are you serious?!?!? prot III iron is better than unenchanted diamond and the axe..... do i need to say anything?, Pika is p2w but if they add this im never playing skywars again

OP
OP
SmtPro_

SmtPro_

Banned
-1 bro are you serious?!?!? prot III iron is better than unenchanted diamond and the axe..... do i need to say anything?, Pika is p2w but if they add this im never playing skywars again
Bruh of course I’m serious

SmtGamer

Banned
Champion is an monthly subscription and currently it does not have any good perks as it is
And it is just temporary so it would be good if they added an champion kit but not as stated above

Also no one cares if you touch skywars again or not

+1

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Damn
Do you have anything to proof that?
Any evidence ?
Nothing because he simply got those votes
Now stop crying cuz he got votes
Listen dumb 💩,
The final decision whether your suggestion gets accepted or not is in the hands of staff . Real rules if ever you get some time instead of post farming.

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) too op

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

SmtGamer

Banned
Listen dumb 💩,
The final decision whether your suggestion gets accepted or not is in the hands of staff . Real rules if ever you get some time instead of post farming.
Ummm yes dumb sht random tell me
When did i ever say it is my suggestion
2nd thing some suggestions are accepted by staff some by developers

And did u mean to say " read real rules "
But u don't know how to spell read ??
And i am doing better than you are
Atleast i am not making some random assumptions and saying sht someone's suggestion

SmtGamer

Banned
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) too op

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
It honestly does not have to be stated above
Maybe just add an sharp 2 sword with the kit and a power 1 bow with 8 arrows yk
And armour is the same as titan kit

SmtGamer

Banned
Listen dumb 💩,
Damn all u could do is dislike my message instead of actually replying
Do you not have any words?
Or are you scared
Or are you folding
Either way idc stop talking sht at others post

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Damn all u could do is dislike my message instead of actually replying
Do you not have any words?
Or are you scared
Or are you folding
Either way idc stop talking sht at others post
I think it's best for staff to decide and it will be foolish for me to reply to such uneducated PPL , who don't know a single thing and just sprout random bs , make alts , doesn't ever thought of reading guidelines and have 0 brain cell. AFC I won't reply to you anymore , I would show some courtesy and won't humiliate you any further
Regards

Krekkers

Veteran
-1. What you are suggesting is a kit that is at the same level as mid loot from spawn. (edit) *even worse because mid tier doesn't have feather falling I think*
Basically allowing you to kill the people you spawn next to easily. "They deserve it" They get what they paid for. No reason to give them even more. You saying they deserve more means that you are saying they deserve more than what they pay for.

People would absolutely abuse this kit. If I was still active I know I would for grinding leaderboards. The only counter to these kits is bonk kit. They never suspect the kb.

(edit) *champ has a bunch of perks btw, its titan on steroids too. I see it as an addition to titan rank:*
1697750707979.png

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello BSmtPro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello BSmtPro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.