Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Change in Guild Coin system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Minecraft username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Change in Guild Coin system.​

Detailed description:
Currently if you play a game at the end of the game you get minigame coins, player experience and guild experience. I would like to add guild coins as rewards as well. Not only that I think that the current guild coin system should be changed and make it you get guild coins when play games directly instead of using your minigame coins do convert it into guild coins. For example, after game gets completed, they can give 40 guild coins if the players win and 10 guild coins if they lose.​

Reason(s):
Q) Why I want this change to take place?

Answer: I want this change to take place because of the following reasons:
  1. Currently when new guilds are being made there is a shortage of player in the guild and the guild cannot buy guild upgrades with such a smaller number of players as we get limited minigame coins per game and if the guild members have to donate all their coins, they lose their privilege to use their own earned minigame coins to buy cosmetics.
  2. I know many players will say that buying cosmetics is not that important, but it is not the point which I am trying to put here. I want everyone to understand that the guild coins should be a completely different currency from the minigames coins, and they shouldn't be convertible.
  3. Because of the current guild coins system, it's hard to grind for guild coins. And also, guild which has been recently created faces a lot of problems to grow because a very smaller number of players want to donate their minigame coins to guild bank.
  4. The current guild coins system is also making it harder for the introduction of obvious feature that should have taken place which is the guild coin booster. I mean currently there are only 3 boosters available to buy from gold shop and they are bedwars global coins booster, skywars global coin booster and global minigame coin booster.
I would also like to state that I am not telling to copy any server. I mean this change should take place because it would be more beneficial and also the guild which are being created recently would not have problems to collect guild coins cause if the guild members play, he/she will collect the guild coins automatically. Also, this would not be unfair for the guild which has been out there for a long time because they can also do the same to earn guild coins which in my opinion seems more convenient and more reliable. Also, a player can also use his/her minigame coins to buy cosmetics without getting in pressure by the guild members to donate coins and making his/her relation bad with the guild member.

Sorry for making the reason so big and detailed but I wanted everyone to understand why I want this change to be done and also if you think this is not good feature you can just comment below what you think is not good about this change, I would love to see your perspective and thinking.​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Maybe they should maintain the value of guild coins, so new guild know how challenging it is to grow guild.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Change in Guild Coin system.

Detailed description:
Currently if you play a game at the end of the game you get minigame coins, player experience and guild experience. I would like to add guild coins as rewards as well. Not only that I think that the current guild coin system should be changed and make it you get guild coins when play games directly instead of using your minigame coins do convert it into guild coins. For example, after game gets completed, they can give 40 guild coins if the players win and 10 guild coins if they lose.

Reason(s):
Q) Why I want this change to take place?

Answer: I want this change to take place because of the following reasons:

1. Currently when new guilds are being made there is a shortage of player in the guild and the guild cannot buy guild upgrades with such a smaller number of players as we get limited minigame coins per game and if the guild members have to donate all their coins, they lose their privilege to use their own earned minigame coins to buy cosmetics.
  2. I know many players will say that buying cosmetics is not that important, but it is not the point which I am trying to put here. I want everyone to understand that the guild coins should be a completely different currency from the minigames coins, and they shouldn't be convertible.
  3. Because of the current guild coins system, it's hard to grind for guild coins. And also, guild which has been recently created faces a lot of problems to grow because a very smaller number of players want to donate their minigame coins to guild bank.
  4. The current guild coins system is also making it harder for the introduction of obvious feature that should have taken place which is the guild coin booster. I mean currently there are only 3 boosters available to buy from gold shop and they are bedwars global coins booster, skywars global coin booster and global minigame coin booster.

I would also like to state that I am not telling to copy any server. I mean this change should take place because it would be more beneficial and also the guild which are being created recently would not have problems to collect guild coins cause if the guild members play, he/she will collect the guild coins automatically. Also, this would not be unfair for the guild which has been out there for a long time because they can also do the same to earn guild coins which in my opinion seems more convenient and more reliable. Also, a player can also use his/her minigame coins to buy cosmetics without getting in pressure by the guild members to donate coins and making his/her relation bad with the guild member.​

Sorry for making the reason so big and detailed but I wanted everyone to understand why I want this change to be done and also if you think this is not good feature you can just comment below what you think is not good about this change, I would love to see your perspective and thinking.
doesn't even make sense
minigames coins can just be converted to guild coins
Why should they give it differently lmao
It's like instead of giving apple u give washed apple

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
doesn't even make sense
minigames coins can just be converted to guild coins
Why should they give it differently lmao
It's like instead of giving apple u give washed apple
Bro u are not even making sense here I made it crystal clear in the suggestion that guild coins should be a different currency and minigames coins should a player currency which he can use to buy cosmetics.

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Bro u are not even making sense here I made it crystal clear in the suggestion that guild coins should be a different currency and minigames coins should a player currency which he can use to buy cosmetics.
Nah your suggestion is bad

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Bro u are not even making sense here I made it crystal clear in the suggestion that guild coins should be a different currency and minigames coins should a player currency which he can use to buy cosmetics
it's already a different currency

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This would be unfair towards guilds who collected coins according to the current system.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.