Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Change pika network anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
Darqneez

Suggestion:
Change pika network anticheat

Detailed description:
this server have problem with the anti cheat from long time ago... pika network anticheat need to be changed, players are getting kicked reason 'hacking' when they attacking so fast or jitterclicking...its so annoying when u die like that. there is alot of good anti cheat plugins pika owners can buy for just 100 eur or more...pika anticheat broken hackers are using hacks and not getting kicked and players are getting kicked for hacking... you can see how bad the anticheat from op faction hackers there can fly and sprint so fast and alot... as i see you guys who own the server getting enough money monthly, so i think its time for new anticheat... players are so pissed becouse of this anticheat. i hope you guys just buy new anticheat for the server and care more.
greats.​

Reason(s):
- player are pissed.
- new members quit after joining cuz of hackers.
- staff team can't handle all those hackers everyday.
- players are getting kicked cuz of this broken anticheat.
- server need to improve becouse we spend alot of money for the server atlest we get good gameplay.
- this anticheat is damaging the server.​

Example(s):

Unawarely

The Pika
+1. This isn't as easy as it sounds though, it would probably take a lot of time, and I would assume they are already working on it.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
+1. This isn't as easy as it sounds though, it would probably take a lot of time, and I would assume they are already working on it.
ofc it will and it will change the server for better

JerryMine

The Pika
In conclusion, I see that you are terrified by the anti cheat that kicks you when you have a decent amount of high CPS.

Pika can't fix this.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
In conclusion, I see that you are terrified by the anti cheat that kicks you when you have a decent amount of high CPS.

Pika can't fix this.
i pvp in so many servers and my cps is about 15and i dont get kicked but the problem that pika anticheat is so bad and false kick u when u go for 15 CPS.

Unawarely

The Pika
The problem with the anticheat is it is no cheat plus. This doesn't ban hackers, it works with other plugins that work to prevent hacks from working, rather than banning them. Trying to bhop on most clients wont work, but it also affects legitimate players. Just try not to make so much unnatural movement, and report all hackers.

JerryMine

The Pika
In fact, the ping does affect your cps. Maybe that is one of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.