Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Change price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_Knight

Rare Pika
Username:
Username_215/Gamer_knight​

Suggestion:
Change price​

Detailed description:
So The Thing is I play in rbw style and if u guys know u bridge high innit and ladder clutching is easy so i just had a req for u guys to change the water bucket price from 1 emerald to 3 gold if this gets accepted ty sm

2nd topic: the thing is u told it above too that i play rbw style and as i remember pika added Glass but its not the right price the current price for it is 16 iron i would love to seeits price getting downgraded to 12 ty​

Reason(s):
So doing strats are easier​

Example(s):
hypixel bw​

Hardik_Sharma1

Epic Pika
never give examples from other servers, or atleast don't mention their name.. u will be instantly denied

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Pika Now does not copy other server it has evolved
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
Username_215/Gamer_knight

Suggestion:
Change price

Detailed description:
So The Thing is I play in rbw style and if u guys know u bridge high innit and ladder clutching is easy so i just had a req for u guys to change the water bucket price from 1 emerald to 3 gold if this gets accepted ty sm

2nd topic: the thing is u told it above too that i play rbw style and as i remember pika added Glass but its not the right price the current price for it is 16 iron i would love to seeits price getting downgraded to 12 ty

Reason(s):
So doing strats are easier

Example(s):
hypixel bw
Not original : / .

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Gamer_Knight,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.