Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Change the AntiCheat's killaura detection method.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
IGN
NpGamingBoy
Minecraft Username:
nooLEG

Suggestion:
Change the AntiCheat's killaura detection method.

Detailed description:
The anticheat seems to detect killaura by checking if the player is blockhitting or not. While it is true that blocking reduces damage and can make hackers too overpowered, but it is a main part of pvp too. So banning everyone who blockhits is not good. I've been banned and kicked multiple times all that by the anticheat when i start blockhitting either in Practice PvP or in Kit PvP.​

Reason(s):
Killaura detection by checking if one is blockhitting or not is not good. It can cause a lot of false bans.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
That is suggesting an entirely new AntiCheat but I'm just asking for a improvement in the current AntiCheat.
make a bug report instead.
suggestion is not for anticheat related

JerryMine

The Pika
That is suggesting an entirely new AntiCheat but I'm just asking for a improvement in the current AntiCheat.
anything related about anticheat is an instant deny, as you don't know how hard it is to code.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
0Mad0Max0
Hey NpGamingBoy,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • We are always improving the server Anticheat. You can help by recording false kicks as videos and making a bug report here.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good afternoon,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.