Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Changes in Support ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataria

Minecraft username:
Natariia​

Suggestion:
Changes in Support ticket​

Detailed description:
Hello, so as of now you can create a support ticket and explain your issue and most likely staff member will help you out but sometimes we want to ask more questions about same topic but we couldn't because ticket is closed so I want you to add a option by which we can reopen a support ticket which will be way better than creating another ticket and explaining everything from start.​

Reason(s):
As I said above, like you made a ticket about something and staff member tells you solution or anything but you're not satisfied with it and you want to ask for questions about same topic. It'll be easier for us and for staff members. There should be some restriction too like you can reopen a support ticket only 1-2 times max. I personally faced this thing many times and most of player did as well. Also English isn't my first language so if I made any grammar mistakes let me know I'll fix it, thankyou.​

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Even the ability to just have a single post reply would be useful.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
If you want to discuss further you can use discord and discuss with them this isn't necessary

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you want to discuss further you can use discord and discuss with them this isn't necessary
That only works if dms are enabled & people reply to the messages. (exluding hi, please help, can you help me?, please respond)

Opening tickets again is usefull. now you just need to make another ticket.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello nataria,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This would often be used to argue with staff when someone didn't get a satisfactory answer. It would also be unnecessarily technically challenging to implement compared to the effort it takes to simply open another ticket.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.