Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions /chunkinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid

Suggestion:
/chunkinfo

Detailed description:
ChunkInfo will allow you to view ALL spawners within the claim you are standing in whether they're stacked or not.

So whenever you do /chunkinfo it should give you detailed information of what kind of spanwers(and level of the spawners) are in a specific chunk

Reason(s):
Currently lots of factions are not setting their bases where their spawners are located, which means we cannot know how much and what kind of spanwers they have, this command would help us determine what kinds of spawners a specific faction has in a certain chunk.
EDIT: "Also this is good proof to check whether the faction which is getting raided mines their spawners or not."

Example(s):

Last edited:

Rgry

Epic Pika
+1 That's actually a good idea but in my opinion they should add /freecam like others premium factions servers.
But I still agree about your opinion

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 this is important. Also this is good proof to check whether the faction which is getting raided mines or not.

No freecam rn. Cant risk them adding it right now. (they might fk up other things xd)

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Axteroid,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.