Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Clan Member can also get rewarded after Clan Upgrade ( 5, 10, 15 ,20 ,25 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Clan Member can also get rewarded after Clan Upgrade ( 5, 10, 15 ,20 ,25 )

Detailed description:
Ah yes the Clan system, which invite players to their clans to start a civilization. Every clan upgrade cost a lot of money, especially starting from clan level 10. After reaching upon Clan level 5 - 25, the clan leader will always get rewarded for some claimblocks, member slot, and more. While we member doesnt get any reward from clan upgrades.

Suggestion for some clan member rewards once reach level 5 - 25 is:
- The same amount of claimblocks as leader but divided by 75%
- Player vault increase by 1 row
- Give 2.5k exp to leader and 1k exp to member​

Reason(s):
It's unfair how that only clan leader can be rewarded while us member doesn't get any reward. Kinda of a waste of depositing the money to help clan out while the leader enjoy the rewards by themselves.​

Loktou

I liked the idea where everyone gets rewarded with something. But i didnt get the part where you mentioned "the leader enjoys the reward by themselves". As far as i've seen the leaders invest the rewards back to the clan instead of benefiting from it completely. If you ask me, i've deposited the money and xp received from it back to the clan for upgrading the levels and the claimblocks which is used to claim clan builds which are for everyone instead of using it for something personal. And member slots ofcourse its for the clan, the leader doesnt benefit from it as an individual. More rewards for everyone sounds great and fun but that was just one point up there which i found not true.

OP
OP
SDHMinecraft

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
I liked the idea where everyone gets rewarded with something. But i didnt get the part where you mentioned "the leader enjoys the reward by themselves". As far as i've seen the leaders invest the rewards back to the clan instead of benefiting from it completely. If you ask me, i've deposited the money and xp received from it back to the clan for upgrading the levels and the claimblocks which is used to claim clan builds which are for everyone instead of using it for something personal. And member slots ofcourse its for the clan, the leader doesnt benefit from it as an individual. More rewards for everyone sounds great and fun but that was just one point up there which i found not true.
Ty for the feedback, im just here want the clan to be fair and square.

L

Louaai

+1
but, as a clan leader (Syndicate) i firmly believe that clan leaders invest those cbs into claiming more areas for the clan, and not used for only themselves - like Exploding_Gaming said.

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1, Clan members must have a reward since some of them gets to contribute on there clan level

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
SDHMinecraft

Suggestion:
Clan Member can also get rewarded after Clan Upgrade ( 5, 10, 15 ,20 ,25 )

Detailed description:
Ah yes the Clan system, which invite players to their clans to start a civilization. Every clan upgrade cost a lot of money, especially starting from clan level 10. After reaching upon Clan level 5 - 25, the clan leader will always get rewarded for some claimblocks, member slot, and more. While we member doesnt get any reward from clan upgrades.

Suggestion for some clan member rewards once reach level 5 - 25 is:

- The same amount of claimblocks as leader but divided by 75%

- Player vault increase by 1 row

- Give 2.5k exp to leader and 1k exp to member

Reason(s):
It's unfair how that only clan leader can be rewarded while us member doesn't get any reward. Kinda of a waste of depositing the money to help clan out while the leader enjoy the rewards by themselves.
Dis turning into old clash royale or something? Yo how much legendaries do u have?

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello SDHMinecraft,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.