Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Community based report system

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFan98

Pika Member
Username:
GoatFan98​

Suggestion:
Community based report system​

Detailed description:
PikaNetwork's anticheat isn't that great, so we might come around one or two hackers time to time. It's not so easy to report them, because it's required to make a full-screen recording.

My idea is to make a system, where everyone can report players who might be cheating. In several gamemodes, like Bedwars, Skywars, Practice and KitPVP.

If the suspect got reported in Bedwars, Skywars, or Practice, the server would store these matches, and other players could spectate the suspect, and at the end of the match, they could decide if the evidence was insufficient, or the suspect was indeed cheating. In order to prevent false bans, there would be a requirement for each gamemode, that if a player would meet, he/she would be able to watch the replays and catch hackers.

If the suspect was playing KitPVP, the report process would be similar, but the server would record 5 minutes of the suspect playing, which would start after he kills the person who reported him.

-Minimum requirements:
-Bedwars
-
Elite rank or above
-Level 30
-250 wins

-Skywars
-Elite rank or above
-Level 30
-250 wins

-Practice
-Silver rank or above
-750 wins
-Kill/Death ratio bigger than 0.3

-KitPVP
-God rank or above
-750 kills
-Kill/Death ratio bigger than 0.2

I know, that it's not an original idea, but if several Minecraft servers, even different games, like CS:GO uses a very similar system, and it's working for them, so why shouldn't we implement it. While every server is trying to be more and more original than others, if there's a good solution to something, everyone can use it.

If you have any ideas, for example you would change some requirements, feel free to write it in the replies, because I'm not a developer, and I don't have an inside view of how this system would be coded, but I have much respect to the developers, who would make this, or a similar reporting system.

Best Regards,
GoatFan98​

Reason(s):
Cracked servers have way more cheaters than non-cracked ones, and an easy to use reporting system would be nice.​

Example(s):
Everything was provided above.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
This would make the process of reporting more lengthy, I think the current system is just fine.

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello GoatFan98,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Makes reports more complicated
  • Players can abuse the command
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.