Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Comp and Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterGamerMC

Username:
WaterGamerMC​

Suggestion:
Comp and Giveaways​

Detailed description:
BrInG back /comp
Aswell as allow giveaways

AND UHM REMOVE FACTION AND ADD UHC :LLLLL :DDDD​

Reason(s):
Because mainly comp is a very exciting feature to upgrade ur island and mining block is just boring to be honest in my opinion . You could add both comp and mining i guess
And uhm coould you allow giveaways beacuse my island got disqualified because one of my members won a giveaway of
120T and we were disqualified for boosting

Btw i made this cuz i was bored so u dont really have to do it but iff u did it would be cool :D

And dont say ./event is a replacement for ./comp :/

And uhm another thing atleast change the mines maps :/

HEY AND REMOVE STRIKES MAKES THE GAMES BORING WITH SO MANY RULES NGL
And uhm idk and some prestige thing like for that sword level thing maybe and like level 10 sword = 5% more loot drops ig
Just saying btw :​

_iGhostly

Staff Member
Admin
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello WaterGamerMC,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • /Comp was not really useful as the value which you got from it was really insignificant
  • Mining is a part of OpSkyblock and helps increasing the competition, hence it will stay as it encourages an important part of the game
  • You can giveaway items which do not boost island value, giving away stuff which boosts island value is disallowed to maintain a fair environment for all competing islands
  • If you have your own maps, you can make a new suggestion
  • Strikes are necessary to maintain a fair competitive environment for all the competing islands and preventing players from unfairly winning the payouts by working together or securing multiple /is top
  • However, you are free to suggest changes to payout rules here- https://pika-network.net/opsb-feedback/
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.