Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Complaint / Suggestion / Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

erioxion

Epic Pika
i want to submit a complaint, suggestions, opinions. Based on what some people who agreed with my complaint (maybe u too (readers))..

1. survival is fine before the the update ( the update should make pika better , but pika is getting worst )
(ex: more laagggg , bugs (clear laaaggg, claim blocks) , stacking mobs / animals??(can't breed animals) ..
and now auto kicking AFK player for 5 minutes? come on it's ridicilous .. if it's 30 minutes / 15 minutes it's still fine .. but 5 minutes? if u go to the toilet would it be enough for u to do ur things in the toilet for 5 minute? when u came back u already kicked .. and need to do the re-login thing again and again ... )
(just kick a player near XP farm within 16 block radius (near the spawner) if he is AFK-ing /change the 5 minutes to 15 minutes /30 minutes).

2. chat box
we don't need to see the has vote @minecraft Minestatus or what ever .... it's not important ... we don't need to see it ...
it's kindda annoying .. coz chat history will be flooded by that has vote thing .. when we are trying to read someone's chat, and that vote thing flooded ...

3. Pika is not a private server right? people from all around the world could play in pika ...
if u are a Admin, Moderator / what ever in higher position u are , i think u should consider what will happen if u change things like this, like that , or what ever ur doing for pika / for other players .. would it be fine? / enjoyable to play if u do that (not based on ur decissions).
please try to consider it / discuss it with some people who understands / wise to make a decision for the common goods for everyone who plays in ur server.

I hope pika will get better and better ... sorry if any of my words offended anyone .. thanks for reading.

Slendyy

Veteran
i want to submit a complaint, suggestions, opinions. Based on what some people who agreed with my complaint (maybe u too (readers))..

1. survival is fine before the the update ( the update should make pika better , but pika is getting worst )
(ex: more laagggg , bugs (clear laaaggg, claim blocks) , stacking mobs / animals??(can't breed animals) ..
and now auto kicking AFK player for 5 minutes? come on it's ridicilous .. if it's 30 minutes / 15 minutes it's still fine .. but 5 minutes? if u go to the toilet would it be enough for u to do ur things in the toilet for 5 minute? when u came back u already kicked .. and need to do the re-login thing again and again ... )
(just kick a player near XP farm within 16 block radius (near the spawner) if he is AFK-ing /change the 5 minutes to 15 minutes /30 minutes).

2. chat box
we don't need to see the has vote @minecraft Minestatus or what ever .... it's not important ... we don't need to see it ...
it's kindda annoying .. coz chat history will be flooded by that has vote thing .. when we are trying to read someone's chat, and that vote thing flooded ...

3. Pika is not a private server right? people from all around the world could play in pika ...
if u are a Admin, Moderator / what ever in higher position u are , i think u should consider what will happen if u change things like this, like that , or what ever ur doing for pika / for other players .. would it be fine? / enjoyable to play if u do that (not based on ur decissions).
please try to consider it / discuss it with some people who understands / wise to make a decision for the common goods for everyone who plays in ur server.

I hope pika will get better and better ... sorry if any of my words offended anyone .. thanks for reading.
1- You are the only one complaining after the update. It brought more interesting stuff which everyone is enjoying.
2- Chat box was always there and it will remain there, of course it's important to know if you voted right, what if you don't get the stuff from voting? How can you complain about it? That's a prove.
3- Everyone can play in Pika i'm not getting your point.

OP
OP
erioxion

erioxion

Epic Pika
1- You are the only one complaining after the update. It brought more interesting stuff which everyone is enjoying.
2- Chat box was always there and it will remain there, of course it's important to know if you voted right, what if you don't get the stuff from voting? How can you complain about it? That's a prove.
3- Everyone can play in Pika i'm not getting your point.

1. I only say more laaagggg , Mob stacking (can't breed the animals) and auto kicking AFK
I don't bother about the /ah ... (that's the different) It is bring more interesting stuff , I agree with that .
and it's only like i said .. it could be complait or suggestions or opinions.. so don't judge too fast.

2. would it be nice if u could manage the vote thing , like only showing to the voter that he succeed vote-ing (not to all player)??

( suggestion / complaint / comments could help u to improve pika(if u can accept it / see from the positive side / take the feedback)). try to be open minded.

that's it .. u can lock the thread or delete it ...

Slendyy

Veteran
1. I only say more laaagggg , Mob stacking (can't breed the animals) and auto kicking AFK
I don't bother about the /ah ... (that's the different) It is bring more interesting stuff , I agree with that .
and it's only like i said .. it could be complait or suggestions or opinions.. so don't judge too fast.

2. would it be nice if u could manage the vote thing , like only showing to the voter that he succeed vote-ing (not to all player)??

( suggestion / complaint / comments could help u to improve pika(if u can accept it / see from the positive side / take the feedback)). try to be open minded.

that's it .. u can lock the thread or delete it ...
Well... We try to do our best and there's always people not satisfied with it. Mob stacking will take a look on it , about the auto kick it's because players were stading AFK near auto farms or XP Farms without being kicked.
About the vote thing write a suggestion or open a support ticket and maybe it can be removed.

Locked and answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.