Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Console Bans(On Daily BASIS)

_Ivy_Blossom

Pika Member
IGN: _Ivy_Blossom
So, Console Bans me 10+times in A DAY. Yes in a DAY.I get these bans on daily basis and i really don't know why .One time i got banned when i jumped Only ONE(1) Time i jumped ,I got banned when i hit a guy with 1 HP and banned. i got banned while i was typing. i get ban when i am falling in void and this is how i play bedwars recently.
Even if i make a appeal it won't be accepted{i already made a appeal and it was declined becauseof the reason that 1 hour ban was over} you know why becuase pika Staff won't reply in 1 hour and ban will be lifted. so if i get banned again for 1 hour by console and i make a appeal then again it won't be accepted because again the ban will be lifted when the pika staff will notice it.
So i don't know what to do here.
Right now I am banned for walking.

OP
OP
I

_Ivy_Blossom

Pika Member
&e⚡ [VL#1] [BedWars] Cheating is not allowed on our server.
i get this every time

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
IGN: _Ivy_Blossom
So, Console Bans me 10+times in A DAY. Yes in a DAY.I get these bans on daily basis and i really don't know why .One time i got banned when i jumped Only ONE(1) Time i jumped ,I got banned when i hit a guy with 1 HP and banned. i got banned while i was typing. i get ban when i am falling in void and this is how i play bedwars recently.
Even if i make a appeal it won't be accepted{i already made a appeal and it was declined becauseof the reason that 1 hour ban was over} you know why becuase pika Staff won't reply in 1 hour and ban will be lifted. so if i get banned again for 1 hour by console and i make a appeal then again it won't be accepted because again the ban will be lifted when the pika staff will notice it.
So i don't know what to do here.
Right now I am banned for walking.
that was my previous problem : 2 bans every day ; but i descovered that this "non pay-to-win" server if u have more level + higher rank = no bans
like i was <39> lvl VIP rank and a ban every day but now hehe.... <51> lvl ELITE rank no single ban XD
enjoy playing the "non pay-to-win" server

OP
OP
I

_Ivy_Blossom

Pika Member
that was my previous problem : 2 bans every day ; but i descovered that this "non pay-to-win" server if u have more level + higher rank = no bans
like i was <39> lvl VIP rank and a ban every day but now hehe.... <51> lvl ELITE rank no single ban XD
enjoy playing the "non pay-to-win" server
i have elite and i am 58LVL

Imarvel

Rare Pika
It might be your internet. Back when i first started playing on pika on my first account i racked up a lot of bans and kicks. most of them werent serious and were like for 10 mins or an hour but sometimes id get 7 days. Its just bcus sometimes the way you lag may make you look like a hacker basically