Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Cost of items

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKumar

Minecraft Username:
Gamenboy8O​

Suggestion:
Cost of items​

Detailed description:
I guess it would be great if the water bucket cost is changed from 1 emerald to something which does not need you to go to mid and collect emeralds. There are many hackers that I faced. I fought around 4 blatant hackers in these last few weeks. water buckets are very useful for especially fighting hackers.​

Reason(s):
Will improve the experience of the game and can be useful for many players :)​

ogsq

Legendary Pika
Your not saying that because you faced “blatant hackers” you want it because hypixel has it so -1

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
1 emerald is a fair price for a water bucket so -1
I see that this man wanna make a water bed defense without going to mid and wanting to be annoying
annoying people in bedwars especially sweats is no koll.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
I see that this man wanna make a water bed defense without going to mid and wanting to be annoying
annoying people in bedwars especially sweats is no koll.
Eyoo i replied to the wrong 1 sorry

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello AKumar,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.