Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Crate keys

As_h_

Epic Pika
how can i buy crate key for op prison i want to get godfather rank

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Scope,
You can purchase our Gold Currency HERE. Once done, you can go in game and purchase keys along with various other items from /goldshop.

Hazamx

Banned
Hello Scope,
You can purchase our Gold Currency HERE. Once done, you can go in game and purchase keys along with various other items from /goldshop.
Hey do staff get the access to every cosmetic even if its unlocked?

Hazamx

Banned
Ok but if the cosmetic is unlocked and it requires a rank that the havent bought before becoming staff can they use it? I mean that trial or any staff rank can use eveey cosmetic they have unlocked.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Ok but if the cosmetic is unlocked and it requires a rank that the havent bought before becoming staff can they use it? I mean that trial or any staff rank can use eveey cosmetic they have unlocked.
If a trial unlocks some skywars victory dance they won't be able to use it unless they have a minigames rank that allows them to equip that victory dance, by being a staff you don't get full access to all server's special features you unlock by having the highest rank and cosmetics you just wish to contribute to the community and help the server, keep it clean from rule breakers and help others enjoy their time here :)

OP
OP
As_h_

As_h_

Epic Pika
why are people still posting in this thread