Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative Creative event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadra3445

Banned
Username:
sadra3445​

Suggestion:
Creative event.​

Detailed description:
This is creative event. 60 members can come into event. Then give they 120-220 mins too make house on

creative. When event end staffs and members go his/her house and vote him/her. Someone with highest vote

will get prize.​

Reason(s):
Because its new event and its very creative think.​

Example(s):
Someone make nice home then staffs and members vote his/her house and someone with high vote get win!!​

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
sadra3445

Suggestion:
Creative event.

Detailed description:
This is creative event. 60 members can come into event. Then give they 120-220 mins too make house on

creative. When event end staffs and members go his/her house and vote him/her. Someone with highest vote

will get prize.

Reason(s):
Because its new event and its very creative think.

Example(s):
Someone make nice home then staffs and members vote his/her house and someone with high vote get win!!
+1
It's like school art competition or dance

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
sadra3445

Suggestion:
Creative event.

Detailed description:

will get prize.

Reason(s):
Because its new event and its very creative think.

Example(s):
Someone make nice home then staffs and members vote his/her house and someone with high vote get win!!
+1

Looks like a regular build battle but with prizes, I like it, even tho I would never win since I suck at building haha.

OP
OP
Sadra3445

Sadra3445

Banned
+1

Looks like a regular build battle but with prizes, I like it, even tho I would never win since I suck at building haha.
Lol its new event and anyone know who pro at this event and who will win.

Blazemon

The Pika
Nobody would vote honestly tbh other people will want to win so badly they won't vote

OP
OP
Sadra3445

Sadra3445

Banned
Nobody would vote honestly tbh other people will want to win so badly they won't vote
Bro if this is the case, then the music competition is also such that the audience's recommendations are voted on!!!!

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
neutral
idk really its not that much interesting to me imo

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Creative has been removed from the network.

Status
Not open for further replies.