Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Crystal/Ores Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNidoKing1

Rare Pika
Username:
iNidoKing1​

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand​

Detailed description:
Since OpSkyBlock Competing is all about E-Ores that are placed into the Island Crystal
The amounts of ores that a competitive island gets is pretty insane , And takes hours to place into the Crystal Manually
So i'm here Suggesting an Easier way which Saves alot of time and effort
The Crystal/Ores wand,By right clicking it into a chest that contains ores it can :
Either directly place the ores into the crystals
Or Holds the Ores in it , And then by right clicking it on the crystal it deposits all it got into it.

Obtained through Treasure/Mystery crates OR Unique/Godly Keys​

Reason(s):
Last season , Most Competitive islands had to place over than 600 Double chests of ores Manually which took Hell lot of time and effort
So as i mentioned in the details , It can Save Incredible amounts of Time and Effort​

LeonPro300

Epic Pika
+1 You can't even imagine how much time and effort top islands spend to place their ores to the island crystal and its absolutely not fun , therefore a crystal wand would definitely come in handy.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Wow very useful omg so helpful how come !! I cant belive my eyes thats a really amazing thread!! Pls accept it pika !!! So so good

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand

Detailed description:
Since OpSkyBlock Competing is all about E-Ores that are placed into the Island Crystal

The amounts of ores that a competitive island gets is pretty insane , And takes hours to place into the Crystal Manually

The Crystal/Ores wand,By right clicking it into a chest that contains ores it can :

Or Holds the Ores in it , And then by right clicking it on the crystal it deposits all it got into it.

Obtained through Treasure/Mystery crates OR Unique/Godly Keys

Reason(s):
Last season , Most Competitive islands had to place over than 600 Double chests of ores Manually which took Hell lot of time and effort

So as i mentioned in the details , It can Save Incredible amounts of Time and Effort
+1

I think it will be a great implantation into the server it will save a mass amount of time for competitive players
+1 It will be a great change in the op skyblock . some more elaboration is needed but okay can be understood.

Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

So as i mentioned in the details , It can Save Incredible amounts of Time and Effort
+1 This will be a good implementation in op skyblock, Op skyblock competition requires very high amount of crystals which take hours to mine which results in a huge collection of crystals and placing them manually is a huge task, so this wand will be very helpful and be very beneficial for players as it will benefit them to save there time and also it will provide an ease of access

GusionLord

Pika Member
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

This should be add next season.

3oji

Pika Lover
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Good idea i agree +1

zNqtix

Great Reporter
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

+1

time asf saved

mikii

Pika Member
Username:
iNidoKing1

Suggestion:
Crystal/Ores Wand

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

tbh its great in my opinion but it better to be in epic keys also, cuz it makes more sense

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
+1 This can be very efficient and time-saving.

Feel free to reply if you have any further queries.
Sincerely,
Deleted_user648

PikaNerds Committee
Great Reporter
SkyMaster - Classic SkyBlock
SkyMaster - OP SkyBlock
Proton - OP Lifesteal
Alchemist - Survival
Diamond - Practice
Hitman - OP Prison
Pro - OP Factions
Royal - Lifesteal
Titan - Minigames
God- Kitpvp

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello iNidoKing1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.