Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBas666

Veteran
im curious on how pika's build team is doing, after i pretty much took all its builders. Are there any builders left?

D

Deleted member 85

They're a team of two and I'm sure they work together just fine, juuust fine...

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I know someone who said they might apply but she's really iffy about it bc she's pretty much hated by the entire staff team lol

EzGarry

Pika Lover
I know someone who said they might apply but she's really iffy about it bc she's pretty much hated by the entire staff team lol
And who is she?
Btw, Where's the rember profile's pic, Fanta!?

xHideous

Veteran
The old build-team will never be topped. I hope Jeck and the other builder are doing fine.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
Ah good old builder rank.
Yoeri: "I need new survival spawn"
Builders:"What theme,size and for when?"
*Yoeri doesn't answer*
2hours later
Yoeri:"Is the survival spawn done? Do we even have builders, wtf are they doing, nvm ill go get a spawn"

-This usually happen in Staff chat in which builders are not involved, therefore there had to be a messenger staff to tell builders what is up.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
dangggggg pinkamena, i missed her xD.
She used to be a friend of mine in the old day and hellll, we used to trap players in the dungeon too xD.
Who knew she would become a hacker though?

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Ah good old builder rank.
Yoeri: "I need new survival spawn"
Builders:"What theme,size and for when?"
*Yoeri doesn't answer*
2hours later
Yoeri:"Is the survival spawn done? Do we even have builders, wtf are they doing, nvm ill go get a spawn"

-This usually happen in Staff chat in which builders are not involved, therefore there had to be a messenger staff to tell builders what is up.

I have been a builder myself, so i understand the feeling. I can't describe how stupid he was, everytime he asked us to work on something, he never said the detail and right after we have done what he asked for, he told us that this was not what he wanted.
Like man, if i knew the true personality of yoeri before, i would had changed my mind on becoming a builder.

D

Deleted member 85

Yoeri is ditzy but that can't speak for his personality.

Also you dumb-dumb Corinna has never hacked. I'm the one who got her banned to begin with - which I do highly regret.

Mikayu

lmao i remember when jecki was a new trial builder.. head now.. :laugh::laugh:

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Yoeri is ditzy but that can't speak for his personality.

Also you dumb-dumb Corinna has never hacked. I'm the one who got her banned to begin with - which I do highly regret.
Rip, lol i wasn't there when she was banned nor did i know that she has never hacked, i'm the type that go with rumors so i'm kinda sorry.
And yeah, i'm kinda dumb too, what you are expecting from a 15 years old typo? nothing at all of course, even his grammar.

D

Deleted member 85

I am at your stage in life I have nothing much to expect, also
lmao i remember when jecki was a new trial builder.. head now.. :laugh::laugh:
Xomayu and Rakayu are best girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.