Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Daddy gae mf

baselwarrior10

Epic Pika
Respected f##king Pika no-lifers,
Your mom/Your dad/You.

Hello Mf,
I am baselwarrior10 also known as the genius simp ofc, So I wanted to suggest deez nuts that if they make a downloadable application for Forums, it would be much easier to use it on phone because many girls are active on forums and I can't miss the chance to simp these E-Kittens. I request deez nuts to make a downladable .exe file for this forums sh*t.

My regards to your cute mom

Silver Wing

The Pika
I dont think that an app will be made, simply because the forum is mostly dead nowadays

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Your mom/Your dad/You.

Hello Mf,
I am baselwarrior10 also known as the genius simp ofc, So I wanted to suggest deez nuts that if they make a downloadable application for Forums, it would be much easier to use it on phone because many girls are active on forums and I can't miss the chance to simp these E-Kittens. I request deez nuts to make a downladable .exe file for this forums sh*t.

If you really plan to use a forums for finding a female species.. minecraft aint for you.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Your mom/Your dad/You.

Hello Mf,

Pog Making a app of forums is easy. U can ask a early developer to make a app for u.