Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Dear Pika Network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Read the thread before dropping a like or anything like these.

Sup everyone.. Today i making this thread, because Yoeri's thread.

So... He removed head admin and trial helper rank.
The most best head admins is not a "head-admin" right now.
Because of yoeri. He did everything wrong. The best head-admins are not head admins right now.

Yoeri.. i dont want to say this.. but this server is dying because of YOU.
You making everything different for pika staff.

Removing head-admin rank changing everything for this server. Like, i see everytime that trial helpers moderators head admins etc, working so hard for banning hackers. Also, Head Admins are best staff.

But Yoeri... You doing everything wrong. I think lot of staff will gonna resigned. If i were staff when you maked this thread, ill be resigned %100.

So, you guys will see like in 1 months, pika will lose popularity and it will be not 1st cracked server anymore.

And because of yoeri's thread, im quitting in the server. I just played in this server 4 years, but no, not now. (because server is DIED.)

I love everyone. I not hating someone. If you hate me, im still loving you.
Goodbye, farewell Pika-Network.

*i think im gonna be banned idk press F for pay respects <3*

Last edited:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
pika will be ok
wtf you are just stupid. ok. its kidna yoreis fault that he needs to do all this shit, but its the only way to get higher. cuz tbh not all of pika staff wasnt doing their best as they could. but who cares. now yorei understands that and he is trying to get out of this hole. also, there is alot of threats that say the same shit. and you are basically just attention whoring. just gtfo no1 cares if you will stop playing pika. also why is your profile pic like som kid of 8 year olds cartoon, just wtf. i'd rather be a fucking donkeys dick instead of that. or just stay default like i am not lol.

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
pika will be ok
wtf you are just stupid. ok. its kidna yoreis fault that he needs to do all this shit, but its the only way to get higher. cuz tbh not all of pika staff wasnt doing their best as they could. but who cares. now yorei understands that and he is trying to get out of this hole. also, there is alot of threats that say the same shit. and you are basically just attention whoring. just gtfo no1 cares if you will stop playing pika. also why is your profile pic like som kid of 8 year olds cartoon, just wtf. i'd rather be a fucking donkeys dick instead of that. or just stay default like i am not lol.

Ok, kiddo. Say whatever you want, i dont care

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
i love the thing that even after trigger warning they still get triggered xddd

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Like all leaving threads work, he'll be back in a week or two...

Ha ha ha . I will not back because pika is dead and everday this server loses more popularity and lot of hackers joining.

Yoeri. You wasnt busy irl. You the owner of Hetgames, also Kim , Nexious and Mortmaurice is here too. He's lied US guys . This server will be like some other servers.

L L L L L L L L L L

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Ha ha ha . I will not back because pika is dead and everday this server loses more popularity and lot of hackers joining.

Yoeri. You wasnt busy irl. You the owner of Hetgames, also Kim , Nexious and Mortmaurice is here too. He's lied US guys . This server will be like some other servers.

L L L L L L L L L L
Thank god, hold on a minute, y r u still here? I thought u wanna leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.