Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Death Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryallis

Banned
I have been flying around on Spawn with my Fly Pick and I just lost Fly and start falling down ... next thing thet I know is thet I fell down on a PVP arena and my stuff is gone ...
And there is no Staff members like allways to HELP ME !!! -.- Fix it and if its possible GIVE me my PICK back.

VeggiDay

Veteran
I like how nice you are

p.s. i dont have permissions there so sorry ^^

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Yes there are a lot of issues with the PVP arena in opskyblock.

It would be really nice if someone fixes the "pvp enabled area" and to limit it to the barrier area.
Also, there are multiple "dead spots" in the pvp arena where pvp is disabled, but if you stand in those areas you can hit other players.
Also "teleport requests/tpa" is allowed in the pvp arena, thats how someone was able to tp-kill and steal items from other players.

Please fix this.
@Boomclaw
@Deviate

ChairmanSB

Veteran
As with any new server there are surely some bugs that have been missed while in the process of creating it, just have patience while the staff address it ;)

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yes there are a lot of issues with the PVP arena in opskyblock.

It would be really nice if someone fixes the "pvp enabled area" and to limit it to the barrier area.
Also, there are multiple "dead spots" in the pvp arena where pvp is disabled, but if you stand in those areas you can hit other players.
Also "teleport requests/tpa" is allowed in the pvp arena, thats how someone was able to tp-kill and steal items from other players.

Please fix this.
@Boomclaw
@Deviate
Totally agreed, I have been wanting to post a thread about these mentioned bugs.

Deviate

Thanks for reporting, we are aware of the situation.
Losing your fly pick on the other hand isn't something we can do about,
unless fly was disabled when you flew into the pvp zone but I don't know if that is what happened.

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
unless fly was disabled when you flew into the pvp zone but I don't know if that is what happened.

/fly is indeed disabled in pvp
The problem is whatever is applied to pvp is applied all the way to the top of the map"sky", so if you were flying at Y=200 your fly will still get disabled. and you will fall down

OP
OP
C

Cryallis

Banned

Well heres the full story :
I was Flying in Spawn and out it not even knowing wheres pvparenea or anything ... Just enjoing ... and then without a reason i see thet im falling on some little Pice of land . my pick had a fly so thes no way it was something about pick or anything , it was about pvp arena , i coudnt fly up so i coudnt save my self , when red screen poped out i saw my all items on barrier ... i will answer on any questions if it means getting my pick back :/

Mr_Alansaari

Pika Lover
Well heres the full story :
I was Flying in Spawn and out it not even knowing wheres pvparenea or anything ... Just enjoing ... and then without a reason i see thet im falling on some little Pice of land . my pick had a fly so thes no way it was something about pick or anything , it was about pvp arena , i coudnt fly up so i coudnt save my self , when red screen poped out i saw my all items on barrier ... i will answer on any questions if it means getting my pick back :/

yes you fell down because fly is disabled in the pvp arena " and above it for some reason "

Unfortunately, you will most likely not get your items back :(
your only chance was if you told some staff online at the time, but since so much time passed your items most likely despawned... :(

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
yes you fell down because fly is disabled in the pvp arena " and above it for some reason "

Unfortunately, you will most likely not get your items back :(
your only chance was if you told some staff online at the time, but since so much time passed your items most likely despawned... :(
I don't think much staff is active on OPSkyblock aside from Deviate and II_DragonBoy_II. I spent over 24 hours playing there and only seen them so far.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
from what i know there is currently not enough staff for the server so please be patient while they try to gather more staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.