Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Deutsch Boys translate this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Translate the email shreiben paragraph to English (from German).
Ignore the pencil marks and bad handwriting, I just wrote a few translations while in a hurry.

No more Arabic translations :3 @salwaswemi and @ali99 and other people who helped out with Arabic, thanks, your job is over lol.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZX8mJ

79lb

Legendary Pika
"Hello!
I am in 7th grade/class. My schools name is Clara-Shuchmann Gymnasium and it's located in Kirchen street in München. My studentplan/classplan is great! ( I didn't know how to translate it better in my head) Maths and German/Deutsch we have every day. On Monday & Thrusday we have Biology, art and P.E class. I don't like art, I like German/Deutsch and P.E.
My favourite class is Music. Our school is music-school. (don't know about d.h) 3 times a week we have music lessons. Our musicteacher Ms. Weber is fantastic! She can play piano. She is actually my favourite teacher.
On Saturday I play football at football-place. On Saturday & Sunday I don't have school. Do you have Saturday school? Who is your favourite teacher? Write back to me!
Bye!
Ben"

It's the most accurate translation I could've done in my head after learning German for 2.5 years.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
"Hello!
I am in 7th grade/class. My schools name is Clara-Shuchmann Gymnasium and it's located in Kirchen street in München. My studentplan/classplan is great! ( I didn't know how to translate it better in my head) Maths and German/Deutsch we have every day. On Monday & Thrusday we have Biology, art and P.E class. I don't like art, I like German/Deutsch and P.E.
My favourite class is Music. Our school is music-school. (don't know about d.h) 3 times a week we have music lessons. Our musicteacher Ms. Weber is fantastic! She can play piano. She is actually my favourite teacher.
On Saturday I play football at football-place. On Saturday & Sunday I don't have school. Do you have Saturday school? Who is your favourite teacher? Write back to me!
Bye!
Ben"

It's the most accurate translation I could've done in my head after learning German for 2.5 years.
Thanks a lot, may I know what's your main language?

Oh and Studenplan means the time table, where we can see what subjects we have each day.
By the way, there are three ein's or whatever you call it, like the 'a' or 'an'.
Einen is for objects which are der, ein is for das, and eine is for die (singular), right? I was surfing the net and looking for some Modal Verbs and stuff, I came across one that was 'eins', is that a typing mistake or is there an object which stands for eins?

79lb

Legendary Pika
Thanks a lot, may I know what's your main language?

Oh and Studenplan means the time table, where we can see what subjects we have each day.
By the way, there are three ein's or whatever you call it, like the 'a' or 'an'.
Einen is for objects which are der, ein is for das, and eine is for die (singular), right? I was surfing the net and looking for some Modal Verbs and stuff, I came across one that was 'eins', is that a typing mistake or is there an object which stands for eins?
My main language is Estonian, 2nd language is English and 3rd language is German :)

Der is einen, Das ist ein and Die is eine, but Die can also be plural form (might be verb, too lazy right now to think it actually through)
  • Einen, Eine, Ein usually stands for one thing, like 1 computer = Einen Computer and so on.
As I understood that text, there isn't any word, that could use the article "Einen, Eine or Ein"

Status
Not open for further replies.