Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Different lobbies for ranked(VIP, Titan, Champion etc.) players

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeakan

Pika Member
IGN
egeakan
Username:
egeakan​

Suggestion:
Different lobbies for ranked(VIP, Titan, Champion etc.) players​

Detailed description:
Hello.

I am making this suggestion because of the current state of Skywars.

There are so many ranked players playing Skywars and of course, I don't have a problem with that. However, their perks are way too overpowered. The games are all reliant on ranked players who win the games most of the time.

You could be wearing a full diamond protection 1 armor, but their axe deals 3-4 hearts per hit. Considering this is normal mode, you won't be getting a better weapon than a Sharpness 1 diamond sword.
Not to mention their armor is way stronger than of normal players, and your weapon only deals 1-2 hearts of damage to them.

Do you think this is balanced? Do you think that being able to kill players with your overpowered axe and armor is fair? Of course not.

Now, the suggestion that I am making for this is that these players should be playing on their own games. For example, ranked lobbies where only those who have a rank like VIP can join. This way, non-ranked players wouldn't have to deal with overpowered gear, and ranked playerd won't actually have an advantage against their enemies. It would require more skill to play against ranked players and thus, balancing the gamemode.​

Reason(s):
As I have mentioned, ranked players have a massive advantage against non-ranked players. This is already unstable on its own. I am saying this as a Skywars player who has played against ranked players, they are not easy to kill. I have rarely killed them, and died so many times I lost count.​

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
There is no point in adding this because first of all, it would take a lot of time for a SkyWars game to fill itself with players, especially for champions as there are barely any champion players that are playing actively at the same time. There are a lot of kits that are very useful once upgraded, like Enderman kit that gives you an ender pearl and you can teleport to the middle and get some useful stuff, also you don't need a rank to beat good players. If they're rushing right at you then that's unfortunate but in reality, you can just play smart and kill them if you're skillful. -1

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
IGN
MAX11
-1 what will the youtubers do then?

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello egeakan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.