Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Difficulty Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Username:
Some_Matej​

Suggestion:
Difficulty Normal​

Detailed description:
This season we couldn't get totems from raid farms. Some poeple think it's because of difficulty easy. I think playing on easy is EASY. So I suggest to switching to difficulty normal or even hard.​

Reason(s):
Getting totems of undying from raid farms and better experience of game.​

Sniper_Boy327

Rare Pika
bro how do u expect ppl to pvp, u don't pvp so ig ur explaination to this is wrong but according to me it shud become normal after like 1 week so that ppl can build the farm and immediateluy start the grind. u can make it around 2-3 weeks depends on ppl's opinion

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
bro how do u expect ppl to pvp, u don't pvp so ig ur explaination to this is wrong but according to me it shud become normal after like 1 week so that ppl can build the farm and immediateluy start the grind. u can make it around 2-3 weeks depends on ppl's opinion
Survival as gamemode shouldn't be easy.

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Hope this change next ssn

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Survival is not about PvPing.

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
It's actually good,
Last season totem were worthless bcoz of raid farm ( like 100$ each://)
In easy difficult totems pretty rare.
You sure? Totems are now worth like millions but not because they're rare. They are everywhere.

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
You sure? Totems are now worth like millions but not because they're rare. They are everywhere.
Well, totems were rare at the beginning of this season, but right now they're not because they were available in merchants for a day and dupes, obviously.....

Sniper_Boy327

Rare Pika
u sure? Totems are now worth like millions but not because they're rare. They are

matej tbh ig what ur suggesting will take around 35+ ppl to upvote or else it'll take years like other suggestions to get accepted

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
u sure? Totems are now worth like millions but not because they're rare. They are

matej tbh ig what ur suggesting will take around 35+ ppl to upvote or else it'll take years like other suggestions to get accepted
Quiet.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Some_Matej,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.