Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Ding player kill sound effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begone124

Pika Lover
Username:
Begone124​

Suggestion:
Ding player kill sound effect.​

Detailed description:
This suggestion is not only for bedwars but also skywars so that when ever a player gets killed the killer hears the ding player kill sound effect.​

Reason(s):
This would really help by knowing the player has been killed in case it's a void kill and u dint hear the *ding* sound then player will automaticaly know that the enemy didn't die. I'll also leave a 1 second youtube video link that will help u understand in the example section and it would really help if u add this minor update to bedwars and skywars.​

Example(s):

OP
OP
Begone124

Begone124

Pika Lover
This is pointless but satisfying. +1 !!!
i mean not totally pointless :( we know when you void kill a person and when u dont hear the sound you know they're still on land or they survived

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i mean not totally pointless :( we know when you void kill a person and when u dont hear the sound you know they're still on land or they survived
Now that I think about it, you're right! (chat exists smh)
Anyways, I upvoted

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Neutral

There are so many already copied from the Hypixel. I'm neutral because this change doesn't make any sense, but it looks interesting.

Have a good day!

OP
OP
Begone124

Begone124

Pika Lover
Neutral

There are so many already copied from the Hypixel. I'm neutral because this change doesn't make any sense, but it looks interesting.

Have a good day!
like it wont be totally be a copy from hypixel since its just a sound effect like a 1 second sound effect wont make pika as a copy of hypixel

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello Begone124,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.