Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global disable /nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Suggestion:
disable /nick

Detailed description:
the ability for people to use /nick command is an invitation to break rules in chat. The availability for a nick makes it more difficult to report people that misbehave in chat because a report require the incident that breackes ther rule and a /realname ~nick command in the same print screen. This is however often not possible because of the activity in chat, the dificulty of spelling of nicknames and the speed that people change their nicknames. Ergo: lot's of rulebreakers get away with saying toxic and illegal things by just changing their nicks or having a difficult nick or because of the business in chat. Therefor the availability of the /nick command is an invitation for misbehavior. Another solution could be to give players the possibility to not see nicknames. IDK if that is possible. My client has that possibility, but it does not work on this server.

Reason(s):
as explained in the descriotion. The availability if /nick is an invitation for misbehavior in chat.

Example(s):
as in description.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
this is both a good and a bad suggestion so im neutral
in some ways you are right but i dont think they will disable it

Ant1_gon3

Epic Pika
IGN
Anti_gon3
-1 ,look its a good idea but some players buy expensive ranks and its a bit boring not to have a /nick command. Plus too many players use it even if they bought rank or won it on a crates. And in all games they have nick command like: survival,sky block,creative,practice,factions...... EH XD (ik its stupid)

I WASTED YOUR TIME ;P

TELEIO.jpgim coming for you...

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Old_P,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.