Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Disable the usage of VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeakan

Pika Member
IGN
egeakan
Username:
egeakan​

Suggestion:
Disable the usage of VPN​

Detailed description:
What I'm suggesting here is a really simple change that would prevent hackers who have a VPN to get on the server even if they are IP banned, and the only way they could join the server is to change houses(literally).
This would reduce the amount of hackers in the server, and thus making it more enjoyable to play. Like its such an easy fix for hackers. Don't get me wrong hackers will ALWAYS be a problem but atleast you can reduce the amount of hackers with disabling VPN.
Like who uses a VPN to join a server, it wouldn't benefit them because it would be laggy for them and also I don't think many people join servers these days with a VPN(except hackers)​

Reason(s):
I explained the reason above but I'm gonna say it again; Preventing hackers from joining the server after an IP ban and making the server clear of hackers.​

OP
OP
E

egeakan

Pika Member
IGN
egeakan
Hello egeakan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the pika network server. I am always doing my best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, I have eventually decided to downvote your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest changes to rules.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting them again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
LMAO YOU REALLY WROTE ALL THAT TO CONVINCE THE MODS xDDDDDDDDDD
since WHEN was VPN a rule? now explain that.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello egeakan,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There won't be any changes about VPN-rule for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.