Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global disconnection issues while screensharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUNTX_GAMER

Minecraft username:
HUNTX_GAMER​

Suggestion:
disconnection issues while screensharing​

Detailed description:
if staff feels a player is suspicious and using hacks, staff freeze the person and ask for screen share and if we get disconnect we get ban. I personally thinks we should get a 2nd chance to screenshare because many countries are in developing or under-developed stage,
and players faces technical issues such as power supply
cut off or internet fluctuations. i am player of pika network op skyblock since December 2022. But recently from february 2024 many people are getting ban in op skyblock. And as i know by seeing punishment section on forums 50% players are those who refused to screen share which includes those who have faced technical issue while screen sharing. i can understand the importance of hacks-free server but imagine a player who is grinding 5-6 hours a day gets ban because he faces a technical issue while screen sharing​

Reason(s):
i)To reduce false bans and make server a better place
ii) feels like this is a serious issue as many peoples are leaving server forever because of ban or their friends ban​

cool_diamonds

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
HUNTX_GAMER

Suggestion:
disconnection issues while screensharing

Detailed description:
if staff feels a player is suspicious and using hacks, staff freeze the person and ask for screen share and if we get disconnect we get ban. I personally thinks we should get a 2nd chance to screenshare because many countries are in developing or under-developed stage,

and players faces technical issues such as power supply

cut off or internet fluctuations. i am player of pika network op skyblock since December 2022. But recently from february 2024 many people are getting ban in op skyblock. And as i know by seeing punishment section on forums 50% players are those who refused to screen share which includes those who have faced technical issue while screen sharing. i can understand the importance of hacks-free server but imagine a player who is grinding 5-6 hours a day gets ban because he faces a technical issue while screen sharing

Reason(s):
i)To reduce false bans and make server a better place

ii) feels like this is a serious issue as many peoples are leaving server forever because of ban or their friends ban
I do also agree and also most of the player are from India,Pakistan like developing country , internet fluctuation and power supply cut off are one of major problems

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
They won't get accepted as that would be a valid ban, maybe try learning the rules before post farming.
well then there is no other way to know. yes i do understand that net issues can occure during screenshare but from staff perspective isnt that a bit too sus? like that would get them enough time to close hacked client. the only thing we could do is appeal our ban or wait till we get unbanned

OP
OP
HUNTX_GAMER

HUNTX_GAMER

well then there is no other way to know. yes i do understand that net issues can occure during screenshare but from staff perspective isnt that a bit too sus? like that would get them enough time to close hacked client. the only thing we could do is appeal our ban or wait till we get unbanned
yes i agree but this issue needs to be sorted smh
coz appeals for this issues are not getting accepted

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello HUNTX_GAMER,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There’s no way we can know if you unintentionally or intentionally disconnected and we are not going to get into process of investigating it.
  • If you disconnected during screenshare, that would be your issue.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.