Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Divinerestion hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenman01

found him hacking , said him that u hack , he agreed that he has speed hax ! and anti knock back also here's snap

Attachments

• hacker.PNG
    hacker.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

greenman01

he is abusing me please ban him

Attachments

• २०१६-०६-०८_१४.२८.२४.png
    २०१६-०६-०८_१४.२८.२४.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 4

DivineRestion

I DIDNT EVEN AGREE TO HAVING A SPEED HACK I JUST SAID I HAD SPEED AND IT DOESNT MEAN I HAD SPEED HACK

Plus Even If You Said I Had Abused You , You Dont Have A Reason To Tp Trap Me U Retard.
(GreenMan01 And WhiteMan11 Tp Trapped Me)

OP
OP
G

greenman01

see
guys the proof he edited

Attachments

• २०१६-०६-०८_१४.३७.२१.png
    २०१६-०६-०८_१४.३७.२१.png
    528.2 KB · Views: 3
OP
OP
G

greenman01

i just want to ban u cause u abused me
and if u think u dont hack ok but why u abused me umm ?:p

VeggiDay

Veteran
found him hacking , said him that u hack , he agreed that he has speed hax ! and anti knock back also here's snap

That screenshot is not even showing the hole chat part what is IMPORTANT to proof something.
Second, WHOEVER wrote that, said he have speed what is a normal potion effect and should be
recorded with a video. The screenshot you uploaded there, proofs nothing in case hacking.

Speed hack and Anti Knockback is not proofed at all.

If you can post the hole screenshot, the best he could get is swearing. But thats decision of staff.

DivineRestion

That screenshot is not even showing the hole chat part what is IMPORTANT to proof something.
Second, WHOEVER wrote that, said he have speed what is a normal potion effect and should be
recorded with a video. The screenshot you uploaded there, proofs nothing in case hacking.

Um So Do I Get Banned Or..

VeggiDay

Veteran
Um So Do I Get Banned Or..

Not for hacking, there is no proof that you hacked.
It can be that you get a warn (or ban if you swear often) for the thing you said to him.
But then he needs to upload the hole screenshot not a little part what can be easily edited.

OP
OP
G

greenman01

If you can post the hole screenshot, the best he could get is swearing. But thats decision of staff.

ok he dont hack so why he abused me tell me ?

VeggiDay

Veteran
ok he dont hack so why he abused me tell me ?

As I said: There is NO PROOF that he hacked. Even if he did, you cannot proof it if you dont have another
screen or better video.
The "abuse" can be normal reaction after hackusating.

VeggiDay

Veteran
Btw. i just noticed that this REPORT is in the factions category. You have to post it into the REPORT SECTION or nothing will happen than someone locking your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.