Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do Bans Have Reflection Times?

Hipp0griff

Pika Lover
Earlier today I clipped and reported a player for using combat hacks , the report was accepted and on his profile it says he was banned with a refference to my clip . When I log on I see he is still online and hacking. Do bans only kick in within 24hrs or something?

Marleac

Great Reporter
IGN
Marleac
Earlier today I clipped and reported a player for using combat hacks , the report was accepted and on his profile it says he was banned with a refference to my clip . When I log on I see he is still online and hacking. Do bans only kick in within 24hrs or something?
No, once a ban shows up on the “Punishments” page, they are banned and not able to play. It’s more likely they logged onto an alt with a similar username.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
If a person isn't banned even tho your report was accepted then there's a possibility The staff might've made a mistake while punishing them. U can look up the players punishments and if the ban doesn't show up there then staff probably made a mistake while punishing and u should talk to the staff who accepted your report, about this.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
prober90
If the player is banned while they are online they don't get kicked and can play till they log out so this might be the case once the banned player logs out they can't login again until their ban expires

OP
OP
Hipp0griff

Hipp0griff

Pika Lover
If the player is banned while they are online they don't get kicked and can play till they log out so this might be the case once the banned player logs out they can't login again until their ban expires
I think this is what happened , he isnt online anymore and I viewed his punishments and he was banned

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
Opls is full of hackers right now. Everyone is reporting them still they arent ending 😑 . Pika should add anti-cheat.
How many of you think that