Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Do you know the iyn?

FlexingBot

Banned
If you know the iyn, please reply and tell me your ign, I will see your stats to see if you are good and then we can make a party to lb grind ig.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
Wait, I cant get in a call but if you are up I think we can leaderboard it
I mean I'm sure u guys could give yourself like 100k kills in 2 seconds by running some command tho

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
I think we would be fine
An elephant friend with a random indian, a squirtle and a punch bow spammer

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
You already have 3 warning points for post farming you don't need to post messages or replies which don't mean anything just answer or ask a question to the point.

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
Bruh it's all fun and games not anything serious that you are getting so worked up upon like that

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Don't know IYN? IYNRohan is here to help!
Here's a step-by-step description (not brief, in simple terms)
In a game of quads, when the game starts, you and your teammates step in the generator and step out after getting 7 iron and 1 gold. Then, everyone drops their iron and gold to one person (the defender) who defends the bed with a butterfly defense (look it up if you don't know what it is). Whilst the defender defends, everyone else must wait in the split position. Once the defender is done with the bed defence, they can split the generator and then drop gold to 2 people who then go ahead and buy tnt, whilst the other 2 buy wool for bridging. Then they split up, 2 go right and 2 go left and the game continues.

ProfMicro

Omg Im gonna learn how to IYN and Imma get 100k kills can't wait to see that happend

-Sszarky x ProfMicro

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
In a game of quads, when the game starts, you and your teammates step in the generator and step out after getting 7 iron and 1 gold. Then, everyone drops their iron and gold to one person (the defender) who defends the bed with a butterfly defense (look it up if you don't know what it is). Whilst the defender defends, everyone else must wait in the split position. Once the defender is done with the bed defence, they can split the generator and then drop gold to 2 people who then go ahead and buy tnt, whilst the other 2 buy wool for bridging. Then they split up, 2 go right and 2 go left and the game continues.
It's slightly different from that though.

2 defenders save up and together build the butterfly and then the rushers gp opposite ways
Since the butterfly doesn't require gold, the defenders go and help the rushers come up with a TNT place it on the opponents bed defense and the rusher jumps down and breaks the bed and slays everyone in cold blood

You were correct for the most part

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika

2 defenders save up and together build the butterfly and then the rushers gp opposite ways
Since the butterfly doesn't require gold, the defenders go and help the rushers come up with a TNT place it on the opponents bed defense and the rusher jumps down and breaks the bed and slays everyone in cold blood

No, that's not how it works. That's either a different strat, or you're confused.

Flame__

Legendary Pika

yes the butterfly actually has glass but we use wood which needs gold cuz it would mean faster rushing and no one likes waiting for like 200 iron to do the actual butterfly unless it's like rbw or something, so yes, u were right but wrong, he was right but also wrong

Flame__

Legendary Pika
yes the butterfly actually has glass but we use wood which needs gold cuz it would mean faster rushing and no one likes waiting for like 200 iron to do the actual butterfly unless it's like rbw or something, so yes, u were right but wrong, he was right but also wrong
also 1 defender would be so much better, when I'm doing iyn, I def, I do the butterfly with wood, and do the usual split, throw gold and I rush with 32 or 36 iron, where I buy pickaxe axe and either a stack of blocks or 48 blocks and ladders, all of my teammates does the same except for the 2 people that gets TNT just buys it...

Otherside

Great Reporter
Why staffs are commenting on this post, not like they ever played any gamemode legitly.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
If you know the iyn, please reply and tell me your ign, I will see your stats to see if you are good and then we can make a party to lb grind ig.
Why dont u hook me up buddy

IGN: Flame_Was_Taken
pls check my weekly or monthly stats and decide whether or not im bad or good, my all time stats are bad cuz i was bad during the start of my bw career

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Thank you Rohan
Carry me when I get my pc back ?

Hazam

Banned

Lmao bro what u talking about