Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Does anyone want a 1v1 mode in Bedwars

Tanjid_Knows

So the backstory to this is that my friend wanted to play bedwars 1v1 with me so I did a void fight match but void fight is nothing like bedwars so we had to q a solos match kill everyone and 1v ourselves but that took too long so I want a bedwars 1v1 mode

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
IGN
harshit7749
Please refer to thread Off-topic in the forums or you can ask for it in discord as this is not the right place.
ThankYou

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
I understand the situation you've described, and it seems like you and your friend are looking for a more convenient way to enjoy a 1v1 Bedwars experience. While the game mode you mentioned, Void Fight, is different from Bedwars, there's a solution that can provide you with the desired 1v1 experience.
By obtaining the Titan rank in the game, you can unlock the ability to create private games. This feature allows you to set up a custom Bedwars match exclusively for you and your friend, ensuring a true 1v1 showdown. With this private game mode, you can enjoy the thrill of Bedwars without the need to queue up in public matches, which can be time-consuming and not ideally suited for your specific 1v1 challenge.
So, if you're both enthusiastic about honing your Bedwars skills and competing against each other, acquiring the Titan rank and creating private games is the way to go. It offers a more tailored and efficient gaming experience, making your 1v1 Bedwars battles much more enjoyable and accessible. Happy gaming!

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
IGN
SweatyGamerYT
So the backstory to this is that my friend wanted to play bedwars 1v1 with me so I did a void fight match void fight is nothing like bedwars so we had to do a solos match kill everyone and 1v ourselves but that took too long so I want a bedwars 1v1 mode
Engaging in a strategy where you eliminate all other players before facing your friend could potentially fall under the category of "cross-teaming," which is generally considered against the rules in Pika Network. Make sure to check the rules here. Have a nice day!