Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

dose sky wars take skill to win

Quit

Epic Pika
i dont think sky wars takes skill to win

sky wars is made so anyone could win it was said by better players than me too by using eggs and snowballs bad players could push other ppl in void

Flyy

Great Reporter
I mean, it's also based on the loot you get.

But skill is always something you need.

Being good in SkyWars means, bridging super fast, fast bridging methods and being quick, reacting fast!
PvP skills like snowballs, rods, blocks, w-tapping / blockhitting, crit jumping at combos!

SkyWars is highly skill based and a well known gamemode!

OP
OP
Quit

Quit

Epic Pika
I mean, it's also based on the loot you get.

But skill is always something you need.

Being good in SkyWars means, bridging super fast, fast bridging methods and being quick, reacting fast!
PvP skills like snowballs, rods, blocks, w-tapping / blockhitting, crit jumping at combos!

SkyWars is highly skill based and a well known gamemode!
u could still hit them in the void

_Nikki99

Staff Member
No it doesn't need skill, you just need good loot and a good map to play on

acura

Great Reporter
You could also do extension and build up. There's a lot of skills you can apply in skywars, most pika players just choose to rush whoever and spam left click.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Well I was pretty decent at that time
But I left the game for almost 2 years now

I played survival yesterday and got killed by a skeleton twice
Come back to skywars then, it’s really dying

WildAbbee

Banned
i dont think sky wars takes skill to win

sky wars is made so anyone could win it was said by better players than me too by using eggs and snowballs bad players could push other ppl in void
no skill its getting lucky rng + hoping you dont get fucked by lag + hoping you don't get bhopped on

SlimManKiller

Pika Lover
i have been playin skywars on pika for 4 years and its been 2 years since ive been knocked in the void while bridging, not cuz i bridge fast but i know when to bridge. its not all about skill its about game sense too. which u cant always get better at by urself, so just watch what better players do and eventually ull be coming up with ur own strats as well

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i have been playin skywars on pika for 4 years and its been 2 years since ive been knocked in the void while bridging, not cuz i bridge fast but i know when to bridge. its not all about skill its about game sense too. which u cant always get better at by urself, so just watch what better players do and eventually ull be coming up with ur own strats as well
It's all about clicking, 15 cps and holding w is enough to win the game.

anyways you dont even need to bridge in this server wdym