Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

dose sky wars take skill to win

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
i dont think sky wars takes skill to win

sky wars is made so anyone could win it was said by better players than me too by using eggs and snowballs bad players could push other ppl in void
Theres many more things except snowballs and eggs which can be used to win and u can't every single game with it 🤦

TommyWommy1290

Rare Pika
I don't think so skywars really requires that much of skill, like I really was thinking the same. The variated loot really screws it up like if u dont get a chestplate or leggings u are doomed in 3-4 hits + vamp and fallen angel really makes it op too like I also abuse them for a fact if u combo someone and they hit u next second, they regen really fast + if they hit when low we lose so many hearts. anyways I am sleepy so idek what am I writing.

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i dont think sky wars takes skill to win

sky wars is made so anyone could win it was said by better players than me too by using eggs and snowballs bad players could push other ppl in void
As a 'Skywars' Player myself, i would say No.

Everyone enjoys Skywars very much, including me Almost 60% of the People in pikanetwork play skywars. It basically needs practice and u would be good at the game for sometime.

Sszark_

Pika Member
imagine using skill when u can just afk at island and let the enemy fail bridging

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
There are many factors it's just not pvp like which map you get what loot you get from chest is the void near so basically you can say it's luck based.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
u can just afk at ur base
and u could still win cuz skywars players are dumb