Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Invalid Survival Double oncekits

• Thread starter Deleted member 132595
  • Start date
This is either not a bug, it was already reported before or the report lacks information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 132595

Minecraft username:
IamBokii​

Minecraft version:
1.16.5​

Bug:
Double oncekits​

Detailed description of the bug:
Okay this season that ended right now I was starting a new Survival advanture with my friends and my friend MixaLegenda651 was playing with me on call he told me that he claimed already his oncekit (Rank-Warlock) and he just was looking what is the cloack in inventory because this was new for him. He clicked on everything on that cloack and he just found a kits one and he wanted to see all kits what's inside of them like what's in NOBLE kit or Once kits of other ranks he randomly clicked on his oncekit but he got again his oncekit he was like "Omg" and he got again claimblocks and keys... I told him to report the bug but he forgot to do it and I just remembered this bug right now when the Developer told us there will be reset.​

What did you do for this bug to happen?
I was confused and I told him to report that bug but he forgot to do it and I forgot about it in the below of season.​

Evidence of the bug (links):
I don't have any and he didn't screenshoted too.​

Additional information:
It was a start of season and he is Warlock rank bug starts when you use all of your kits in /kits and in cloack in your inventory (i forgot a name of cloack that every player got on start in 9th slot in inventory).​

Andeh

Configurator
Developer
Hey IamBokii,
  • I could not reproduce this bug, please re-make a bug report with some proof if it happens again. We appreciate your time and effort for this bug report!
Have a nice stay on PikaNetwork.
~ Andehe

Status
Not open for further replies.