Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Draft section

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandom737

Banned
Username:
Random737

Suggestion:
Draft section

Detailed description:
So basically, the draft section is there to save any messages that are not sent or submitted. This applies for reports (bugs and players), applications, suggestions, payouts, updates, tickets and general messages. Look at reasons below to see why.

Reason(s):
So basically, here are the reasons:

1) It will help save a lot of important messages to make the server better, such as player reports and suggestions. This will power the server so they will know what to improve on. This will make the server clean of rulebreakers if their reports are saved in the drafts section.

2) Typing messages, especially long ones, are really painful. Saving these messages such as payouts and updates take a long time. If this is implemented, this will make the staff and player's lives a lot easier! When long and important messages get deleted, it is very annoying just to write it out again.

Example(s):
This applies for reports (bugs and players), applications, suggestions, payouts, updates, tickets and general messages.

Last edited:

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Ah yes when i did my huge suggestion for survival, i had to copy it so i don't close the tab of the browser by mistake and lose everything i wrote +1

Mugiwaarra

Banned
Username:
Random737

Suggestion:
Draft section

Detailed description:
So basically, the draft section is there to save any messages that are not sent or submitted. This applies for reports (bugs and players), applications, suggestions, payouts, updates, tickets and general messages. Look at reasons belowto see why.

Reason(s):

1) It will help save a lot of important messages to make the server better, such as player reports and suggestions. This will power the server so they will know what to improve on. This will make the server clean of rulebreakers if their reports are saved in the drafts section.

2) Typing messages, especially long ones, are really painful. Saving these messages such as payouts and updates take a long time. If this is implemented, this will make the staff and player's lives a lot easier! When long and important messages get deleted, it is very annoying just to write it out again.

Example(s):
This applies for reports (bugs and players), applications, suggestions, payouts, updates, tickets and general messages.
it can be helpful , especially when our message gets deleted it gets annoying
+1

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Random737

Suggestion:
Draft section

Detailed description:
So basically, the draft section is there to save any messages that are not sent or submitted. This applies for reports (bugs and players), applications, suggestions, payouts, updates, tickets and general messages. Look at reasons belowto see why.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1
I especially like the save of long messages since this suggestion of mine
I write it 2 times because of closing the tab by accident 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.