Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Drop players Ender chest items in their generator after they are eliminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihirpal

Pika Member
Username:
Mih6y​

Suggestion:
Drop players Ender chest items in their generator after they are eliminated​

Detailed description:
I am playing bedwars since 2022 and i have noticed a very annoying thing these years.Not only for me almost all of the bedwars players.The thing is that when a player is a final kill and he/she is about to get eliminated by someone he/she just put the stuff eg:-(Emralds,diamonds) and many other stuff in their ender chest and then we don't get any stuff by eliminating them.They just get eliminate and the stuff also goes in waste and that is that time when Players get sad/angry.So we have requests to admins and developers should add a change in bedwars when player gets eliminate his ender chest items should dropped in their base genrator.Thank you

Reason(s):
This idea should be implemented because this can bring a big change in bedwars and players will be more intrested in playing bedwars and Players would not be angry (Breaking their screen of pc/deleting minecraft -_-)Thanks

Very thankfull if this change will be implemented

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello mihirpal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.