Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How will you fix this and how fast ?

• Removing Armour

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.My name is XzXOwerLordXzX.
Today i post this thread to alert the staff and the players about Donators.They are taking ingame money and items to duplicate:
-Armour;
-Rare Items;
-Crate Keys;
-Credits;
-Tokens and much more
-Link to the video on YouTube:
I think the staff should look in to this as soon as possible

OP
OP
XzXOwerLordXzX
Okey thank you for replaing ill try to get some proff of some donators doing it for money ill take screen shots and record stuff

faydee

Veteran
It seems you arent aware that in op fac 1/2 donators have access to /gmc ...
Donators are allowed to dupe armours / swords / bows / axes ... everything that isnt stackable they can dupe it ... now for tokens and crate keys .... they cant dupe them ...
Next time , don't accuse people of using glitches ... do your homework boy ...

OP
OP
XzXOwerLordXzX
I em awere that they have creative but i said its ruing the economy of the server.
Thanks

faydee

Veteran
First you said they are using glitches and now you say it ruins the economy... what do you even know about the economy of op fac 1/2 ? It is called op fac for a reason .. plus people payed money to get /gmc ... and now just because you think it ruins the economy you accuse it as glitching ?
P.S. op factions is one of the most played servers here in pika so I would say that the economy of op fac is pretty good

VeggiDay

Veteran
GMC is an advantage for donators. They are allowed to dupe as long they dont dupe illegal items or items like keys etc.

OP
OP
XzXOwerLordXzX
GMC is an advantage for donators. They are allowed to dupe as long they dont dupe illegal items or items like keys etc.
I know that but today i was raiding a donator and i opend a chest full of 64 stacked crate keys

BramOG

Epic Pika
First you said they are using glitches and now you say it ruins the economy... what do you even know about the economy of op fac 1/2 ? It is called op fac for a reason .. plus people payed money to get /gmc ... and now just because you think it ruins the economy you accuse it as glitching ?
P.S. op factions is one of the most played servers here in pika so I would say that the economy of op fac is pretty good

Some donators dupe to give drop partys they told me that it is not allowed to do that

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
Im am Donator+ of my own and i paid allot of money just so i can go in creative. If you think this is unfair just pay it yourself and than you can also go in /gmc. But if it is true that you saw him duping 64 cratekeys, you should definitly make a report but you have to be sure he didn't buy them from people or saved them from all his /kit votekeys cause I always save them and i got almost 2 stack of them. So i think there is nothing that you can do unless you actually seen him duping it sorry :(
Just for info we cant dupe spawners,keys,crates,tokens and credits

Status
Not open for further replies.