Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars easier report "plugin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

debaj

Minecraft Username
debaj

Suggestion:
easier report "plugin"

Detailed description:
Hello! If the staff add /report or anything else that easy to do if u meet a hacker in bedwars would be good, cuz all cant record well on their computer
and all dont wanna go to the forum and make a report, it would be so much easier with a /report command to report people that hacking.​

Reason(s):
All maybe cant record on their computers and maybe dont want to waste time to get on the forums and record and them post the clip it takes time and it would be easier with /report or anything like that.​

Example(s):
/report [name] [reason]

JerryMine

The Pika
pretty sure staff member can warp into a game but... nah idk how

OMG THAT'S WHY I ASKED FOR SPECTATOR MODE

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Staff aren't able to spectate games/players on bedwars.

MrLipo

Legendary Pika
+1
it would be better if staff had permision to spec matches at bw

Old_Prophet

The Pika
do this and in 3 day's the whole server is banned :-)
this way of reporting does not include prove and you will have to believe the player reporting on their word.
knowing the average pika player.... everybody get's banned.

Zeanon

Epic Pika
do this and in 3 day's the whole server is banned :)
this way of reporting does not include prove and you will have to believe the player reporting on their word.
knowing the average pika player.... everybody get's banned.

No.
Reporting a player means that you are calling the staff to look at the player if he is really cheating or not.
The staff looks for proof while they are watching the player play and determine if the player is cheating or not!

Old_Prophet

The Pika
24 hour staff on pika.... wauw, wishfull thinking. I challenge you to do a little investigation on how many hackers there are on every game server, how many calls per minute that would mean for staff and what amount of staff would be needed to cover that for this way of reporting....

I will give you an educated estimate for op factions only: During rush hour, 3 calls per minute. I would not like to estimate bedwars....... But i easily estimate double the number. Go figure.

Zeanon

Epic Pika
24 hour staff on pika.... wauw, wishfull thinking. I challenge you to do a little investigation on how many hackers there are on every game server, how many calls per minute that would mean for staff and what amount of staff would be needed to cover that for this way of reporting....

I will give you an educated estimate for op factions only: During rush hour, 3 calls per minute. I would not like to estimate bedwars....... But i easily estimate double the number. Go figure.

Didn't say 24 hour staff you over thinker. Don't act like a smart-ass.
I am inactive in-game and I can't count how many hackers are in-game.
If the anti-cheat is so unresponsive, why shouldn't there be a simple report command that will replace the anti-cheat for a little bit until the anti-cheat gets fixed? (if it ever gets fixed)
Of course,
the staff shouldn't be online 24/7, but when they are online they should do their job.
The staff was made for punishing rule breakers for fucks sake.
3 times per minute? C'mon, be real!
Staff should be separated into little groups on each server.
Each of those groups will work on only 1 server.
Staff should get the feature to spectate Bed-Wars games and spectate individual players.

I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm just trying to make a suggestion.

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter

of course the staff can't be available 24 hours a day, but it would make their jobs easier WHEN they are online

Eisendrag

Pika Member
I don't think that kind of report system would work for Pika as I doubt we will be able to set something up like Hypixels WD report system. I think there should be a trusted role either achieved or applied for, for ordinary players where they have exclusive permission to call staff when they suspect there is a hacker. This would in turn crowd source and ensure that the amount of hackers would decrease drastically. As well as avoid any kind of spam staff would receive since the number of people able to report would be controlled by staff.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
omg I'd be great for that role
I don't think that kind of report system would work for Pika as I doubt we will be able to set something up like Hypixels WD report system. I think there should be a trusted role either achieved or applied for, for ordinary players where they have exclusive permission to call staff when they suspect there is a hacker. This would in turn crowd source and ensure that the amount of hackers would decrease drastically. As well as avoid any kind of spam staff would receive since the number of people able to report would be controlled by staff.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
be real. there is an 80+ percentage hacker count on cracked server.... dream on.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
be real. there is an 80+ percentage hacker count on cracked server.... dream on.
if you are trying to sustain the player count letting hackers stay isn't a good way

when hackers are gone normal players will come

as normal players come the amount of hackers won't be possible to rise up bc of normal players "/report"ing them

Zeanon

Epic Pika

Not a good way to reply to a well detailed suggestion, you probably didn't even read it

Old_Prophet

The Pika
if you are trying to sustain the player count letting hackers stay isn't a good way

when hackers are gone normal players will come

as normal players come the amount of hackers won't be possible to rise up bc of normal players "/report"ing them

wrong perspective. I'm saying that on a cracked server there will always be to big an amount of hackers for such system.

Status
Not open for further replies.