Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Eggs and Snowballs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luv_DvT

So. Im writing this because the use of Snowballs and Eggs are use way to much and the amounts of each should Be lower, EX: Instead of a stack of snowballs there should 1/2 of the amount which will be 8. So thank you if you read this...

Unawarely

The Pika
+1, it's really annoying to have people just knock you off with no effort.

MouraThat

Veteran
I mean roughly you start with around 16 Snowballs and 8 eggs or vice versa.
I agree its a bit annoying if you try to rush and you get knocked off , but its also part of the game. Some people (e.g me) aren't good at PVP so I get most of my kills from bowing or throwing stuff at people.
Personally -1

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
You have to get used to using snowballs & eggs, they are one of the important items in the game

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
eggs and snowballs are usefull and some of players are bad at pvp so they use them to get kills. and i think the amounts are fine at the moment.

Disaalt

The Pika
Snowballs & Eggs are a part of the game.
+1, it's really annoying to have people just knock you off with no effort.
it requires aiming skills too btw, You cant knock someone off with no skill, I saw someone try to throw them at me and missed all of them.
I mean roughly you start with around 16 Snowballs and 8 eggs or vice versa.
I agree its a bit annoying if you try to rush and you get knocked off , but its also part of the game. Some people (e.g me) aren't good at PVP so I get most of my kills from bowing or throwing stuff at people.
Personally -1
Yep, lots of people arent good at pvp, eggs & snowballs at least gave them a decent chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.