Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Eid Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Flame_Was_Taken​

Suggestion:
Eid Sale​

Detailed description:
So Ramadan is almost over and the blessed day for Muslims, Eid Al-Fitr is in a like 2 weeks so I think its a great idea for us to get an Eid Sale on the Store, I know that there is an Easter Sale going on at the moment, but, we had Christmas Sale and New Year Sale right after each other so you can argue with that. So I think an Eid Sale would be great after the Easter Sale ends​

Reason(s):
We have Christmas Sale, Halloween Sale, Easter Sale, but no sales for the muslims, we dont celebrate any of those stated above, so an Eid Sale would be a great implement to the server​

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
there should be one cuz we got sale for mostly every single other holidays so we should get it for eid aswell

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Flame__,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We don't intend to celebrate such religious events or have sales for them.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.