Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Elite Rank by Voting

Help!!

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlackVenomOP

Pika Member
I have VIP rank for 31 days. If I upgrade that to Elite with 1500 irons, is it going to be permanent or just for 31 days?

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have VIP rank for 31 days. If I upgrade that to Elite with 1500 irons, is it going to be permanent or just for 31 days?
be sure you have a permenant VIP rank before upgrading it to Elite, you can do this by voting 100 times in one month and claiming your iron then buying VIP rank, after that you need to vote 200 times during the next month and get yourself 2000 pika iron to buy an upgrade

Flame__

Legendary Pika
you would need 2000 iron for elite rank not 1500, also make sure you have permenant vip before buying elite rank from /goldshop, i met a player who made the mistake of buying elite rank for 2k iron while he just had 31 days vip from voting, he didnt get elite rank, and he also lost 2k iron.. loss-loss

OP
OP
BlackVenomOP

BlackVenomOP

Pika Member
you would need 2000 iron for elite rank not 1500, also make sure you have permenant vip before buying elite rank from /goldshop, i met a player who made the mistake of buying elite rank for 2k iron while he just had 31 days vip from voting, he didnt get elite rank, and he also lost 2k iron.. loss-loss
I have VIP for 31 days active rn, Can I still buy permanent VIP?

Flame__

Legendary Pika
I have VIP for 31 days active rn, Can I still buy permanent VIP?
yes, even if u have 31 days or 3 days temporary vip, u can still buy permenant vip from /goldshop for 1000 iron, once you purchase it and when you click your head in the lobby and hover over your profile, dont be worried if it says "x time left" and then you think that once the timer runs out, you are gonna lose the rank, no, once the timer expires, you will get your permenant vip

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
bro thats exactly what i said......