Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Enchanted Wooden Tools | Hypixel And How There Players Can Buy Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

NimydesuYT

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
NimydesuYT

Suggestion:
Enchanted Wooden Tools | Hypixel And How There Players Can Buy Tools

Detailed description:
If You Would Please add Enchanted Wooden Tools That Will Be Legendary of You Staff Members Because it Will Make The Game Much Much Better | And Please Make it Like Hypixel

Reason(s):
1- it Will Help Players Break Beds Easier

|

2- The Game Will Be More Fun

|

3- People Will Enjoy This Update

Example(s):
Take Hypixel as a Example | Like They Have This Pretty Cool way To Buy Tools From The Shopkeapers If You Insist on Doing That Go For it

Last edited:

Scraayp

Just to make it clear, you want enchanted tools in bedwars to break blocks faster!

If so, please specify if you mean: You can get those by playing much and unlocking crates/ranks or You can enchant your tools in the game.

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
If you mean like, enchant the wooden items in shop aswell, i think it's good the way it is... idk what you really mean... do u mean like, enchant the wooden items in shop?

__Naruto__

Epic Pika
If you mean like, enchant the wooden items in shop aswell, i think it's good the way it is... idk what you really mean... do u mean like, enchant the wooden items in shop?
If so, i really think it's good the way it is, a wooden pic costs 10 irons, you can get an enchanted iron pic for 30 iron, you can't just get something op for 10 irons

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello NimydesuYT,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • This has already been suggested (Accepted or Denied).
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.