Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Enderchest Inheritance System In Bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
PyroInDaBus​

Suggestion:
Enderchest Inheritance System In Bedwars​

Detailed description:
Imagine a BedWars game where every move you make is not just for you, but for your team, even beyond the unexpected exits and eliminations.

That's the vision behind my proposed Enderchest Inheritance system.

Picture this: when a teammate unexpectedly leaves the game or gets eliminated in a way that no enemy gets the credit, their collected resources aren lost in the ether.

Instead, these resources could find a new home in the Enderchests of those still standing, still fighting. It's not just about salvaging resources, it's about keeping the spirit of teamwork alive, even when a teammate can no longer be there.​

Reason(s):
This idea isn't just about adding a new feature, no, it's about breathing new life into the game.

It's about making every player's efforts count, making every strategy more nuanced, and every team's cordination stronger. It's about balancing the scales between offensive and defensive play, ensuring that no matter your style, you are contributing to a richer, more immersive game experience.

And above all, it's about giving PikaNetwork's BedWars its own unique flavor, a reason for players to come here not just for the game they love, but for an experience they can't get anywhere else.​

Example(s):
Consider a match where your teammate has to leave unexpectedly (Like almost every damn match). Instead of feeling the blow of losing a defender, or a rusher, you find their resources in your Enderchest, like a parting gift, a final act of camaraderie, tipping the scales in your favor for the next encounter.​

oLazyy

Pika Lover
It's a good idea but there are some issues with that:
if ur teammate leaves at the start u still get nothing;
the resources should get split evenly but how can u do that if there are only for example 2 emeralds for 3 teammates to split?;
what if my enderchest (don't ask how) it's full? where will those materials go to?;
most importantly if that teammate who left comes back to the game through /rejoin what will happen? will those items be duplicated? will he lose everything? will everything come back to his enderchest? what if those teammate already spent those resources?
You can see in how many ways this can get complicated.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's a good idea but there are some issues with that:
if ur teammate leaves at the start u still get nothing;
the resources should get split evenly but how can u do that if there are only for example 2 emeralds for 3 teammates to split?;
what if my enderchest (don't ask how) it's full? where will those materials go to?;
most importantly if that teammate who left comes back to the game through /rejoin what will happen? will those items be duplicated? will he lose everything? will everything come back to his enderchest? what if those teammate already spent those resources?
You can see in how many ways this can get complicated.
@oLazyy made very good counter points to your suggestion. This will be exploited by logging off and rejoining.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Last thing I want is the toxic teammate who did nothing and camped all game to get all my resources after I die

OP
OP
PyroInDaBus

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I get your points, and this is mierly a suggestion. the ways to safe guard or not try catching is for the developers to work around, not us.

OP
OP
PyroInDaBus

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you read the suggestion and want to see it's implementation in-game, go ahead a give a +1, if not, you can always go ahead and give a -1 <3

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello PyroInDaBus,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.